MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe - SUP de LUXE
1 - 2 year
EUR 19,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* MBA 1: 14,500; MBA 2: € 19,000
Ranked number 1 for 30 years and recognized as the best training for and by the sector, the MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management is a training entirely designed by professionals and specialists in activity. Missions and cases entrusted by companies allow students to put into practice the knowledge acquired during the courses.
The first year allows you to master the tools essential to understanding marketing and business in the Luxury Brands and Houses sector. It runs from September to July, with one semester in progress and one semester in internship.
The schedule for the second year, in the evening class, gives the future laureates the opportunity to continue their professional activity or to complete one or more internships in companies, to consolidate their knowledge of this sector.
This program delivers the title of Marketing and Sales Manager in luxury products, registered in the RNCP by decree of 27/12/2018 published in the OJ of 04/01/2019 NSF code 312m professional certification level I.
- General and sectorial culture of luxury
- Fundamentals of luxury marketing
- Communication of luxury brands
- Business fundamentals
- Operations management
- Team management
- Personal development
- Foreign languages
- Annual project
- 6 month internship
- Geopolitics / geostrategy
- Competitive strategies in the luxury industry
- Identity and Communication
- Trend analysis and creativity management
- Marketing & Communication
- Specificities of Communication in luxury
- Management & Administration
- Distribution and logistics
- International trade
- Management / Finance
- Ethics and Governance
- General culture
- History of luxury
- Professional life and personal development
Some courses may be in English.