MBA (Sustainable Business) INCEIF University
Why Master of Business Administration (MBA)?
When exceptional minds embrace knowledge they have the potential to innovate in a progressive, inclusive and sustainable manner.
INCEIF has set new benchmarks in sustainable enterprise while advancing the industry. With the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, you can harness your intellectual prowess for your professional development in addition to fostering progress in sustainable business.
Designed by renowned academicians and industry leaders from both conventional and Islamic finance. The modular structure of this program allows you to balance your personal and professional commitments while moving forward in your career. The multifaceted MBA program imparts comprehensive knowledge in many core areas including but not limited to personnel and business management, strategic planning, marketing, data analytics, and sustainability in management and investment.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will have acquired an understanding of various aspects of Islamic finance. You will be equipped to formulate innovative, inclusive, and sustainable business solutions, while using digitization to your advantage, with integrity and in full compliance with legal frameworks, good governance practices, and Shariah.
The INCEIF Edge
The Malaysian Advantage
Experience Islamic Finance in action in the cradle of modern Islamic Finance where strong regulatory support has resulted in a robust industry.
Network With Industry Experts
In addition to attending regular classes and tutorials, students will get the opportunity to interact with seasoned leaders during talks where invited industry speakers share the practical aspects of Islamic Finance.
MBA requires completion of 9 core courses, 3 elective courses, and a Practice Paper.
Total credit hours: 42
Core Courses (27 credit hours)
- Managing People and Organisations
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Data Analytics for Business
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Strategy and Policy
- Sustainability Management and Investment
- Action Based Learning
Elective (9 credit hours)
Choose any 3
- Managing Halal Products and Services
- Audit and Compliance
- Business Economics
- Social Finance
- Islamic Capital Market
- Portfolio Management
- Monetary Economics
- Risk Management in Islamic Financial Institutions
- International Finance
- Accounting for Islamic Financial Transactions
- Islamic Insurance
- Financial Modelling
- Wealth Planning Management
- Islamic Banking Practices
Practice Paper (6 credit hours)
Action-Based Learning (ABL)
ABL provides an innovative approach to learning by setting practical tasks and activities for students to complete in a real workplace. This will provide students with the opportunity to translate their academic-based knowledge into action by solving real business issues or developing new solutions for the industry.
List of Organisations Involved in ABL Projects
- IAP Integrated Sdn Bhd
- OCBC Al Amin Berhad
- Malaysian Takaful Association
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Ethis Ventures Sdn Bhd
- AmMetLife Takaful Berhad
- QSR Brands (M) Holdings Berhad
- Etiqa Takaful
- Lembaga Zakat Negeri Kedah
- Prudential BSN Takaful Berhad
- United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- Bachelor degree from an institution recognized by INCEIF or the Malaysian Government with a CGPA minimum of 2.50 from 4.00;
- Applicants whose CGPA is below 2.5 will be subject to rigorous assessments;
Admission via Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)*
- Malaysian citizen aged 30 years and above; and
- Holding Diploma / STPM / Matriculation / A-level or equivalent; and
- Working and learning experience can be accredited; and
- APEL assessment.
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET): Band 4 and above; or
- IELTS - band 6; or
- TOEFL: 550 (PBT), 79 (IBT), and above
Exemption: Candidates from native English speaking countries, or Candidates with academic qualifications from institutions using English as the full medium of instruction
* Terms and conditions apply.