MBA in International Finance (3 accreditations) IFM Business School - Geneva Switzerland
Designed by professionals, this industry-relevant MBA program prepares you to meet the current challenges of the world of finance, a sector in complete evolution.
You will become aware of the main industry changes fuelled by the impact that technology, sustainability, and digitalization have. This degree provides you with a solid education in management, which consists of a detailed exploration of the business and financial environments as well as in-depth knowledge of markets, products, and investments. The curriculum provides you with practical tools and enhances your skills in analysis, negotiation, and strategy. You will become a professional who is able to think differently, analyze investments, measure risks, negotiate, create innovative strategies and achieve top performance.
This track prepares graduates for outstanding managerial positions in various financial institutions, banks, funds, brokerage firms.
Our MBA combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology, and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work, and our digital platform.
About IFM Business School, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM Business School is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We specialize in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is a testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills, and a digital mindset. Our transformative programs include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings, and 2 innovation awards. IFM cutting-edge curriculum encompasses all key skills by modern businesses > more
Facts and Figures
- • Accreditations: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Rankings: ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine
• Degree awarded: Master of Business Administration (with specialization in International Finance)
• 12 courses: 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Format: 2 formats of studies - traditional on-campus or hybrid
• Study mode: Full-time
• Duration: 1 academic year (9 Months)
• Schedule: Monday - Friday, from 2 pm
• Small classes: 20-25 students to promote exchange, class interaction, teamwork.
• Language: courses taught in English
• 2 intakes per year in March and October
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letters
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speakers, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, color photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150