MBA in Digital Transformation (3 accreditations) IFM Business School - Geneva Switzerland
Designed by professionals, this new MBA program prepares you to meet the current challenges of business.
Our curriculum provides a contemporary vision of management. It analyses digital business models and platforms and the impact that technology has on people and organisations. Thanks to this degree, you will develop a digital and innovative mindset. You will understand how digital technologies are transforming existing business models and industries. You will gain new perspectives, practical tools and sharp skills that enable you to think differently, manage changes, implement digitalization strategies and develop projects in a sustainable manner. These will help you to successfully meet all challenges in complex business environments.
This specialisation prepares graduates to shape the future of business and become brilliant modern managers or sought-after consultants.
About IFM Business School, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM Business School (IFM University) is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We specialize in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is a testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills, and a digital mindset. Our transformative programs include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings, and 2 innovation awards. IFM's cutting-edge curriculum encompasses all key skills by modern businesses. > more
Facts and Figures
• Accreditations: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Rankings: ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine
• Degree awarded: Master of Business Administration (with specialization in Digital Transformation)
• 12 courses: 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Format: 2 formats of studies - traditional on-campus or hybrid
• Study mode: Full-time
• Duration: 1 academic year (9 Months)
• Schedule: Monday - Friday, from 2 pm
• Small classes: 20-25 students to promote exchange, class interaction, teamwork.
What Our Alumni Say
“The IFM MBA is oriented towards“business realities”. It helps me in my day-to-day tasks as a manager, such as reflection and the capacity to take a step back, allowing me to gain a bigger picture of the solutions needed by a company.”
Yannick Theler, Managing Director, Ubisoft, Abu Dhabi, UAE
“The IFM MBA allowed me to develop the skills required to start my career with confidence. I enjoyed working in a great atmosphere while being supervised by friendly and open-minded top professionals. I am very proud of my experience as an IFM student as this solid university background helped me realize my projects.”
Jon Malmezac, Sales & Implementation Associate, Sharp Focus, Inc., Los Angeles, USA
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speakers, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, color photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150