Executive MBA (3 accreditations) IFM Business School - Geneva Switzerland
Our Executive MBA delivers an intense transformational experience, provides new perspectives, changes your mindset, boosts careers, and prepares you for the challenges of the modern business world.
The IFM EMBA is a highly practice-relevant program that focuses on your success. The IFM pioneering curriculum provides you with global advanced perspectives, new concepts, transferable skills, practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset as well as a distinct way of approaching business. This new knowledge will give you an immediate impact on your organization. Among other things, this program develops leadership and strategic skills and transforms you into a modern and successful manager. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies, and make decisions. You will be fully prepared to meet the challenges of a complex international business environment. The IFM EMBA opens doors to senior management and entrepreneurial excellence. It delivers the experiences and skills needed to become an effective leader.
About IFM Business School, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM Business School is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. At IFM, we focus on business education and our business degrees represent amazing value. We specialize in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is a testament to that. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, along with rankings and innovation awards. Affiliations with prestigious associations around the world give us a solid reputation among recruiters.
Facts and Figures
- Accreditations: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Rankings: program ranked 4th worldwide & 1st in Switzerland by Magazine
- Degree awarded: Master of Business Administration
- Format: Executive / Part-time + 2 formats of studies : traditional on-campus or hybrid
- Duration: 11 months I Courses (9 months) + Action learning project (2 months)
- Schedule: 3 days per month (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Number of courses: 12
- Language: courses taught in English.
- Small classes: an average of 25 students to promote exchange, class interaction, teamwork.
- 2 intakes per year in October and March
- A completed application form
- A 300-400 word cover letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English or French)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your profile and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- For non-native English speakers, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, color photograph, jpeg format, of yourself
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150