Open Borders EMBA
HEC Management School - University of Liège
English, German, French
18 - 24 months
EUR 24,500 *
Earliest start date
* for EU-students. More information on: http://www.openbordersmba.com
Drawing on a tradition of more than one hundred years of business academic training, HEC Liège, UHasselt, and FH Aachen have joined forces to offer an Executive MBA program: the Open Borders MBA program.
Thanks to this international coordination, the program
- offers a multicultural approach to business
- provides an international faculty
- opens their extended network for this collaborative and cutting-edge program
This Executive MBA Program is intended for promising executives who have the ambition to become top - managers while pursuing their professional work full-time.
The Open Borders MBA in brief
- An Executive MBA fully taught in English
- Student Profile: Experienced manager with at least 3 years of working experience
- Customized Foundation Module: starts in September, Tuesday/Thursday evenings, Saturdays
- MBA Modules: start in January, 14 residential weekends (from Friday 5 pm until Sunday 1 pm)
- Foundation Module (prerequisite Module for candidates without a management background) - evenings and Saturdays classes
- MBA Seminars: approximately one weekend per month
MBA credential issued by HEC Liège, Hasselt University, FH Aachen and Master’s degree in Management*, option MBA from HEC Liège.
*EQUIS & AACSB accredited
Visit our website: http://www.openbordersmba.com