Global MBA in
Global MBA GISMA University of Applied Science
This internationally recognized degree will help you build the knowledge and networks you need to achieve your career goals.
This AMBA-accredited program helps you build hard skills in essential fields of management, such as strategic decision making, operations, and business control, value generation and protection as well as HR management and organization design.
Invest in your career and study this flexible MBA as a 1-year full-time program or 2-year part-time course. Benefit from a highly international network of students from over 40 countries at GISMA Business School in the Berlin area.
What sets the GISMA Global MBA apart is that you will be ready to meet the demands of an uncertain world. A strong critical thinking approach will equip you with the most important leadership competencies and soft skills to advance your international career in fields such as strategy, finance, marketing, and operations.
- AMBA accredited: 2% of business schools worldwide hold this accreditation, which was awarded for our global MBA. A sign of excellence in education;
- The most international university: 90+ nationalities of students, alumni, and staff represented. Expand your network;
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support, and accommodation team;
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany;
- Over 25 corporate partners, we work closely with such as Zalando, Amazon, Siemens;
- Over 20 years of teaching and inspiring students to reach lifelong goals;
- Early-bird discounts and flexible payment plans are available;
- Free beginner German classes;
- Programs taught 100% in English - the language of international communication.
- Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe;
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy (source: Statista);
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education, and you can experience this with GISMA;
- Germany ranks in the top five countries in the world by the number of international students;
- Berlin, Germany’s Capital is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
- 12 months (full-time) or 24 months (part-time)
Who is the program for?
This program is perfect for professionals in any field to want to boost their international career and progress into a senior management role or venture into entrepreneurship. This MBA covers all aspects of general business and offers excellent networking opportunities, which will help you succeed in your chosen career.
How will you study?
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centered pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalized coaching.
Strategy, operations, and business control
- International Strategic Management & Innovation
- Operational and Project Management in a Digital World
- Economics & Society
- International Accounting
Value generation and protection
- International Marketing
- Finance & Risk Management
HR Management and Leadership
- HR Management and Organization Design
- Management of People in Cross-Cultural Environments
Summer School in digital competencies
- Electives in Cloud Computing, Big Data, Cyber Security from Amazon, Alibaba & Co.
Scientific and Methods Competence
- Research Methods and Scientific Work
- Master Thesis
12 months (full-time) or 24 months (part-time)
Accreditations and rankings
GISMA Business School is AMBA accredited, which is an honor shared by only 6 business schools in Germany and 2% of all business schools worldwide. The prestigious AMBA accreditation represents innovation and excellence in education.
GISMA Business School also has a long history of working with partner universities in Europe and has successfully delivered partner programs accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
What will you learn?
This MBA covers a broad range of topics from all areas of business management. This includes international strategic management and innovation, international marketing, human resource management, corporate finance, and entrepreneurship. Further, you will learn how to evaluate the economic environment in which businesses operate with an awareness of complexities, interdependencies, opportunities, risks, and consequences while being able to balance diverse stakeholder perspectives. The innovative and hands-on approach focuses on innovative, ethically balanced, and socially responsible decision-making in a business context.
Scholarships and Funding
- Face-to-face programme: 20% early bird offer*
- *For applications submitted at least 8 weeks before orientation date.
- Online Programme: 20% discount