MBA in International Business in Madrid
GBSB Global Business School
9 - 10 months
EUR 15,050 / per year
01 Jan 2024
Earliest start date
The MBA in International Business in Madrid focuses on sustainable practices and business ethics, making them viable in the most sought-after positions. The master in business administration program fosters advanced entrepreneurship, management, and innovative problem solving skills. GBSB Global Business School in Madrid emcompasses the most current, innovative teaching methods, case studies, situational analysis, simulation games and hands-on activities that challenge students to grow academically and socially, giving them the lead over their peers and future business cohorts.
The MBA in International Business in Madrid concentrates on operations management, accounting, economics, politics and strategic management, preparing students for the real world. Graduates from GBSB Global’s MBA in International Business program in Madrid are able to utilize the school’s wide network of global contacts to help advance their career even before their diploma is in their hand. GBSB Global is a business school that is not only invested in students’ success during their studies, but are eager to serve as a resource throughout their careers.
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Company Visits
- Students from 100+ Different Countries
- Exclusive International Business Events
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Career Opportunities with Multinational Companies
Why GBSB Global?
- The only business school in Spain with international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Students from 100+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum, and workshops to a fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging the status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling, and individual coaching sessions
Why MBA in International Business
Recognized as a Global MBA Tier One Ranking and #11 Online MBA in CEO Magazine
- Study Business Administration at a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education. Set yourself apart from the competition.
- Earn Accreditation in addition to your master's degree through the ACCA, the renowned international Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies
Why Earn This Degree
Prepare to Face the Challenges of the 21st Century – Join business professionals in pursuit of an agenda based on sustainability and ethical business practices.
More and more companies today are carefully selecting their suppliers and partners from an array of firms that comply with the international environmental standards and requirements set forth that respect human rights and conduct ethical operations. An education focused on global sustainability will prepare students for the recent trend focused on ethical business practices in global business.
Increase Your Salary, Get a Promotion & Open New Career Opportunities – Satisfy your professional ambitions, develop a strong career, and surpass your targets.
3 out of 4 MBA graduates said that they would not have obtained their current job without an MBA degree (GMAC, 2013). 90% of the respondents said that the MBA program was professionally rewarding.
Perfect Your Leadership & Managerial Skills – Become a professional manager, and enthusiastic leader, satisfy your ambitions and inspire others.
There is a direct correlation between the level of performance and success of a business with the leadership capacities of its managers. It means that the demand for well-educated managers with good leadership skills will only grow.
Build a Truly Global Network With Strong Professional Connections Across Borders and Industries – Take advantage of the diverse student body at Global Business School Barcelona, representing more than 65 nationalities.
Networking plays a very important role in one’s career development, both in finding a good job or developing beneficial relationships with new partners or clients. At GBSB, you will have a chance to network with students, future business leaders from more than 65 countries, and professors, current managers, and founders of various businesses from over 18 countries around the world.
Take Advantage of Barcelona – Network and build relationships in a city full of leading international companies and large-scale industry events.
World Mobile Congress, the biggest event in the technology industry, and the field of innovation are held annually in Barcelona. The event gathers the largest and most influential companies together on one, single, business stage, in addition to welcoming the greatest leaders of our time like Mark Zuckerberg to the arena. Thanks to this event Barcelona has officially become the Mobile Capital of the world.
Increase Your Innovation Potential – Take courses on Design Thinking or creativity and psychology of new product development and get ready to work in innovative companies. Take courses like Design Thinking, promoting creativity, and the understanding of the psychology of product development.
The research department at GBSB Global Business School is constantly involved in business education research, which fosters the design of the most innovative and practical business programs. GBSB Global implements the most advanced teaching methodologies available today to the MBA curriculum such as Lego Series Plays and drawing production tasks.
All You Need to Get Ready
- Microsoft Excel (Training for Certification)
- Self-awareness Workshop
- Stress & Conflict Management Workshop
- Spanish for Beginners (optional)
- The Government and Legal Environment of Business
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Statistical Analysis for Management
- Understanding International Macroeconomy
- Operations Management
- Cost Accounting
- Corporate Finance
Become a Leader & a Global Manager
International Business Management
- Global Strategy and Management
- Global Project Management
- Geopolitics of World Business
(Global Study Trip to world organizations or event management of a real conference)
Develop Your Soft Skills
- Leadership and Managing Multicultural Teams
- Cross-Cultural Negotiations & Communication
- Ethics & Responsibility
Boost Your Innovation Potential
Understand Innovation (the Engine of the New Economy)
- Creativity and Psychology of New Product Development
- Globalization of Innovation
- Digital Strategy
Work in Intra & Entrepreneurial Settings
- Discovering Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Finance
3 courses from this list:
Agile Methodologies & Design Thinking
Design and Creation of E-Commerce, Doing Business in Europe
The Economics of Asia
Doing Business in Russia and CIS
Doing Business in China
An integral part of your learning journey and a stepping stone to your career progression. It is intentionally designed as a challenging, yet enriching experience. You will integrate and apply skills and knowledge acquired across various business modules, a process that requires your in-depth reflection, thoughtfulness, innovative mindset, and, above all, eagerness to stretch yourself.
|Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
|MBA Program is Accredited by the European Council for Business Education
|Ranked as Tier One in the Global MBA Rankings in CEO Magazine
|Listed among the Best Business Schools in Spain by Forbes - TOP 10
Program Tuition Fee
- Managing positions in international companies
- Import/Export Manager
- International Management Consultant
- Country/Market Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Project Manager