Doctor of Business Administration: This pathway is designed for learners who intend to specialize in Business Administration.
MODULES TOTAL CREDIT – 80
Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Advanced Marketing Management
Strategic Human Resources Management
Advanced Financial Management
Advanced Business Strategy and Policy
Advanced Business Research Method 1
Advanced Business Research Method 2
Programme Structure And Delivery Modes
- 80 credit hours, including ten coursework units and a thesis of 45,000 words.
- Lectures in the evenings and weekends.
- Supervision by qualified and experienced supervisors during the thesis stage.
- Library assistance and electronic library services.
- ‘Doctoral Symposia’
- Accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and Public Service Department (JPA)
- Approved by World Education Services (WES)
- Also, listed under World Higher Education Database (WHED) – a portal, in collaboration with UNESCO, provides information on higher education systems.
About City University
City University in Selangor, Malaysia was founded by a group of scholars with extensive experience in local and international universities in April 1984. The mission of the university is to provide high-quality industry and market-driven educational courses/programmes to produce knowledge-based, socially responsible leaders and managers.