MBA (Project Management) EU Business School
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a pathway in project management is a one-year three-semester full-time program (90 ECTS). In addition to acquiring advanced skills in business management, strategy, and other key business disciplines, this EQF level 7/NFQ level 9 program with a pathway in project management provides innovative knowledge in one of the key skills of the modern business world. Students learn to critically evaluate the importance of project management within organizations and to apply appropriate project management frameworks to deliver enhanced performance in contemporary organizations. They will also be able to demonstrate critical awareness of business information, planning, and control mechanisms in project management practices.
- Duration: Three semesters/one year
- Format: Full-time
- Start Dates: October & January
- Award Title: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Number of Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Fees per Semester: €6,950
- Location: Munich
- Awarding Body: Quality and Qualifications, Ireland (QQI)
- Level: EQF level 7/NFQ level 9
- A state-recognized Dublin Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
Quality and Qualifications, Ireland (QQI) is the Irish State body responsible for the Quality Assurance of all education and training services in Ireland. QQI sets quality assurance criteria for the sector and regulates and approves programs of study.
Learning From Leaders
Events that introduce EU students to globally successful leaders are a fundamental aspect of our approach to providing the business education that will kick start your career.
Adrian Hallmark, CEO, and Chairman at Bentley Motors spoke about the skills needed to succeed in the corporate world, the importance of great leadership, and the trends that will continue to shape the business. See the video to find out more.
Benefits of Studying an MBA
- Build your network and succeed in the global business world
- International networking with classmates, lecturers, and business professionals
- Foster entrepreneurial skills and start your own company
Studying an MBA in Munich allows students to expand their business knowledge in the economic powerhouse of Germany. The vibrant Bavarian capital is home to numerous major multinational company headquarters including BMW and Allianz, as well as a flourishing startup scene, and is also actively pursuing initiatives to provide a greener, more sustainable living environment.
Munich may be famous for its annual Oktoberfest festival, but it has so much more to offer students wishing to study business. The city energetically promotes and supports innovative startups and tech companies, making it an ideal place for future entrepreneurs to gain knowledge, get involved, and set up new and forward-thinking ventures. Munich also offers students a superb array of sports, outdoor adventures, socializing, and entertainment opportunities, ensuring a well-rounded student experience.
- Global Issues for Management
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Managerial Financial Analysis
- Research Methods I
- Project Management Frameworks (elective)
- Applied Strategic Analysis
- Dynamic Leadership Development
- Research Methods II
- Project Management Practices (elective)
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups
This MBA program prepares students for future careers in global business. Upon successful completion of the program, learners will be able to:
- Critically evaluate theory and practice from cross-functional areas of business in private, public, and not-for-profit organizations, both nationally and internationally.
- Demonstrate critical awareness of contemporary information, tools, and techniques in management, policy, and performance in organizations both nationally and internationally on business trends, drivers, and inhibitors.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to achieve individual, group, and organizational goals.
- Critically evaluate approaches to primary and secondary data and select the most suitable method from qualitative and quantitative research methodologies in the resolution of a specific business problem.
- Formulate and apply strategic solutions in a business context for the resolution of specific business problems.
- Critically appraise the advanced diagnostic tools which inform business decisions within the global business environment and wider society.
- Demonstrate an ability for enhanced ethical judgments by demonstrating a critical awareness of social, political, economic environments.
- Exhibit an ability to work independently and collaboratively to build effective and efficient relationships in dynamic business environments.
- Synthesize previous professional and learning experiences to inform a wide-ranging appreciation of the business world and solidarity with social norms and relationships.
- Develop professional communication skills to present solutions in a cogent manner to a critical audience.
- Conduct in-depth research in a specialized area of business administration to deal with a particular research problem that adds value or new knowledge to the business world.
Program Tuition Fee
Upon completing the program, graduates will have attained a critical awareness of business opportunities and challenges and will be capable of devising appropriate strategies for ongoing professional development as well as a keen awareness of the requirements which ensure the sustainability and growth of the organization. The program is fundamentally rooted in creating accomplished business postgraduates whose insights will inform strategic business decisions.
Students who successfully complete this program may be interested in pursuing careers as:
A project manager’s job is to make sure that a project is completed on time and within a pre-defined budget. A résumé from a project manager will often highlight their ability to design schedules, budget, report, and track progress. These professionals will usually lead a multidisciplinary team and must coordinate and communicate well to ensure that each member knows their function and can complete a deliverable on time.
A project manager should have good organization and interpersonal skills. They should communicate and present confidently and be problem solvers.
A Program Manager is a professional who is responsible for helping oversee and coordinate the various projects, products, and other strategic initiatives across any given organization. They will develop and maintain the program environment to support each individual project within it, often through an effective program management office. Program managers should possess strong conflict resolution skills.
Health informatics officers
Health informatics officers are responsible for evaluating an organization's IT systems as well as designing and applying EMR/EHR software and applications. They are also typically tasked with converting and analyzing medical and health data. A Health Informatics Officer should possess exceptional interpersonal skills as well as health data systems know-how.
Salesforce administrators are responsible for tasks ranging from assisting users to develop reports and reset passwords to maintaining data quality, adding fields, and running backups. Salesforce and business analysis know-how are key skills that a successful Salesforce Administrator must possess.
Areas of Work
Having completed MBA signals to potential employers that the graduate possesses skills to work in various different fields and industries. Here are just some of the areas a graduate could work in:
- Public Sector
- Non-Profit Sector
- Financial Sector