MBA in Sports Management
EU Business School
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
EUR 21,900 / per year *
Earliest start date
* Barcelona and Munich tuition fee. For Geneva tuition is CHF 39,750 per year
Become a Game Changer!
Join us in our Online Information Session - Register now!
The sports market is a multibillion-dollar industry, experiencing rapid expansion in regions like China, Russia, South America, and the Middle East, opening many doors to those with a specialized skill set. This is an interdisciplinary program designed to teach management within areas such as; sports marketing and management, sports advertising, and media relations. The industry offers diverse and dynamic opportunities to program graduates, ranging from professional sports and club management to managing events and corporate sponsorships.
- Duration: Three terms/one year (90 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Munich
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/January/March
- Admission: Year-round
- For students studying on our Barcelona and Switzerland campuses, a state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
A sample of the Sports Management program courses:
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports Marketing Management
- Crafting Unique Sports Events
Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2023
Best Business School in Catalunya (Barcelona) according to La Razón
MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
EU's MBA is recognized as #20 in the world by América Economía
EU's Online MBA ranked #24 in the world by QS Top MBA
EU's MBA ranked #25 worldwide in QS International Trade Rankings 2023
Ranked Top 50 in the QS European MBA Rankings 2023
Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
Placed sixth as best business school for women by Capital magazine
Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
Ranked in the Top 150 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2023
EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings nine years running
Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups
Credits: 90 ECTS
- A university-specific master’s degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate in Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
Students gain the knowledge necessary to become successful sports managers, through case study research, company visits and routine networking with industry professionals. In addition to the managerial training they receive in a classroom setting students will also:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the overall world of sports management and what it entails.
- Apply major management principles to sports businesses.
- Understand the complexity of bidding for and staging major sports events.
- Apply theory and concepts to real life situations.
Scholarships and Funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Program Tuition Fee
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Team and club management
- Marketing and promotions management
- Sports media and public relations
- Corporate sponsorship
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)