MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management EU Business School
Tourism is the fastest growing industry in today’s business world and companies continue to require academically qualified managers to give them a competitive edge in this highly competitive and thriving sector. This major explores the advanced theories, practices, and business models that make up the tourism and leisure field. Focusing on the development of executive skills and strategic thinking, this program will deliver the key competencies required in the industry while developing a student’s understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
- Duration: Three terms/one year (90 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Munich
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/January/March
- Admission: Year-round
- A state-recognized, University MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students, and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
A sample of the Leisure & Tourism Management program courses:
- Strategic Tourism Marketing
- Environments of Tourism
- Digital Business in Tourism
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Hotel management
- Digital tourism
- Event and conference management
- Tour operators