MBA in Digital Business
EU Business School
Distance Learning, On-Campus
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
EUR 21,900 / per year *
Earliest start date
* Barcelona and Munich tuition fee. For Geneva tuition is CHF 39,750 per year. Online tuition is €18,300 per year
Become a Game Changer!
Join us in our Online Information Session - Register now!
The success of a business today depends heavily on its online presence. Accordingly, an increasingly digital workforce is one of the fastest-growing and most in-demand assets in modern industries. The digital business program prepares you to thrive in an online playing field, examining a broad range of topics from online architecture to UX, while covering many of the relevant issues that managers face in Internet-based environments. You will be well-equipped to start your own online venture, join an existing company, or invent new ways of doing business online.
- Duration: Three terms/one year (90 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Munich, Online
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/January/March
- Admission: Year-round
- For students studying on our Barcelona and Switzerland campuses, a state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
A sample of the Business Administration program courses:
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Business Design
- The Digital Consumer
Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2023
Best Business School in Catalunya (Barcelona) according to La Razón
MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
EU's MBA is recognized as #20 in the world by América Economía
EU's Online MBA ranked #24 in the world by QS Top MBA
EU's MBA ranked #25 worldwide in QS International Trade Rankings 2023
Ranked Top 50 in the QS European MBA Rankings 2023
Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
Placed sixth as best business school for women by Capital magazine
Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
Ranked in the Top 150 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2023
EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings nine years running
Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups
Credits: 90 ECTS
- A university-specific master’s degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate in Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
The managerial skills taught in the digital business are applicable to both those that wish to launch their own digital businesses and those who go on to work for an established operation. Students will also:
- Focus on marketing and branding essentials, such as banner and search engine optimization.
- Discover how to effectively build and maintain a corporate digital business.
- Form a practical approach to real world case studies and examples.
- Learn from the point of view of the consumer.
Scholarships and Funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Program Tuition Fee
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Innovation management
- Venture capital
- Management consulting
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)