MBA (Cloud Computing)
EU Business School
EUR 21,900 / per year
Earliest start date
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a pathway in Cloud Computing is a one-year three-semester full-time program (90 ECTS). In addition to acquiring advanced skills in business management, strategy, and other key business disciplines, this EQF level 7/NFQ level 9 program with a pathway in Cloud Computing provides innovative knowledge in one of the key skills of the modern business world. Students learn to critically analyze the business case for cloud development and deployment and to understand the operational and practical implications of cloud-based project management practices, tools, and techniques. Not only will they understand a range of current cloud platforms, solutions, and services in the B2b and B2C sectors, students will also critical understanding of how organizations may exploit the vast business opportunities that result from the transformative power of cloud computing.
- Duration: Three semesters/one year
- Format: Full-time
- Start Dates: October & January
- Award Title: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Number of Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Fees per Semester: €6,950
- Location: Munich
- Awarding Body: Quality and Qualifications, Ireland (QQI)
- Level: EQF level 7/NFQ level 9
- A state-recognized Dublin Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
Quality and Qualifications, Ireland (QQI) is the Irish State body responsible for the Quality Assurance of all education and training services in Ireland. QQI sets quality assurance criteria for the sector and regulates and approves programs of study.
Learning From Leaders
Events that introduce EU students to globally successful leaders are a fundamental aspect of our approach to providing the business education that will kick start your career.
Adrian Hallmark, CEO, and Chairman at Bentley Motors spoke about the skills needed to succeed in the corporate world, the importance of great leadership, and the trends that will continue to shape the business. See the video to find out more.
Benefits of Studying an MBA
- Build your network and succeed in the global business world
- International networking with classmates, lecturers, and business professionals
- Foster entrepreneurial skills and start your own company
Studying an MBA in Munich allows students to expand their business knowledge in the economic powerhouse of Germany. The vibrant Bavarian capital is home to numerous major multinational company headquarters including BMW and Allianz, as well as a flourishing startup scene, and is also actively pursuing initiatives to provide a greener, more sustainable living environment.
Munich may be famous for its annual Oktoberfest festival, but it has so much more to offer students wishing to study business. The city energetically promotes and supports innovative startups and tech companies, making it an ideal place for future entrepreneurs to gain knowledge, get involved, and set up new and forward-thinking ventures. Munich also offers students a superb array of sports, outdoor adventures, socializing, and entertainment opportunities, ensuring a well-rounded student experience.
- Global Issues for Management
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Managerial Financial Analysis
- Research Methods I
- Cloud Technologies for Business
- Applied Strategic Analysis
- Dynamic Leadership Development
- Research Methods I
- Cloud Application Management
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups
This MBA program prepares students for future careers in global business. Upon successful completion of the program, learners will be able to:
- Critically evaluate theory and practice from cross-functional areas of business in private, public, and not-for-profit organizations, both nationally and internationally.
- Demonstrate critical awareness of contemporary information, tools, and techniques in management, policy, and performance in organizations both nationally and internationally on business trends, drivers, and inhibitors.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to achieve individual, group, and organizational goals.
- Critically evaluate approaches to primary and secondary data and select the most suitable method from qualitative and quantitative research methodologies in the resolution of a specific business problem.
- Formulate and apply strategic solutions in a business context for the resolution of specific business problems.
- Critically appraise the advanced diagnostic tools which inform business decisions within the global business environment and wider society.
- Demonstrate an ability for enhanced ethical judgments by demonstrating a critical awareness of social, political, economic environments.
- Exhibit an ability to work independently and collaboratively to build effective and efficient relationships in dynamic business environments.
- Synthesize previous professional and learning experiences to inform a wide-ranging appreciation of the business world and solidarity with social norms and relationships.
- Develop professional communication skills to present solutions in a cogent manner to a critical audience.
- Conduct in-depth research in a specialized area of business administration to deal with a particular research problem that adds value or new knowledge to the business world.
Program Tuition Fee
This Master of Business Administration with a pathway in Cloud Computing is specifically aimed at facilitating the graduate’s understanding of how organizations may exploit the vast business opportunities that result from the transformative power that Cloud Computing offers both currently and in the future.
Students who successfully complete this program may be interested in pursuing careers as:
The role of a Service Administrator involves holding the responsibility of being the first point of contact for customers and engineers, as well as answering telephone calls and email queries. They are also typically tasked with logging faults and allocating work to different members of the engineering team. A Service Administrator should possess filing and bookkeeping know-how.
An IT consultant is an external analyst who is responsible for evaluating a company's IT systems in order to assist in ensuring that business objectives are met. Their main day-to-day duties include analyzing and diagnosing a company's IT infrastructure, understanding a client's business needs, as well as designing and implementing a technology-related solution. Required skills for this job position include analytical skills as well as technical know-how.
A Business Analyst creates a detailed business analysis, which contains the detailed and specific outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business. They also budget, forecast, plan, monitor, as well as define business requirements and hereafter report them back to stakeholders. A Business Analyst must be exceptionally accurate and must possess a strong business structure know-how.
Responsible for the installment and maintenance of the performance of database servers, database administrators are also tasked with developing various different processes that optimize database security. Database administrators should be logical thinkers whilst also possessing meticulous attention to detail.
Areas of Work
This MBA program with a pathway in Cloud Computing introduces learners to standard cloud practices and guides them through the planning, deployment, and management of a cloud application. Upon successful completion of this program, graduates often seek employment in the following areas:
- Business Consultancy
- Cloud Administration
- Information Technology
- Business Analysis