MBA in Business Analytics
European School of Data Science and Technology - ESDST
EUR 9,000 / per year
31 Jan 2024
Earliest start date
26 Feb 2024
According to recent reports, the global business analytics market is projected to reach a value of $512.04 billion by 2026, reflecting a remarkable CAGR of 14.7%. This exponential growth signifies the integral role data-driven insights play in shaping the future of business. In the United States alone, the Bureau of Labor Statistics anticipates a 25% increase in demand for market research analysts and marketing specialists by 2029, a rate much faster than the average for all occupations. Furthermore, a study conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) reveals that 52% of employers plan to hire business school graduates with expertise in data analytics and big data management.
Our MBA in Business Analytics program has been developed upon the research edifice that data-savvy business managers are better managers. Therefore, instead of you studying in two programs – Business Analytics and Management separately, this one program aims at integrating data at every step of making business decisions. This Master of Business Administration program provides an edge to any professional by equipping them with better decision-making skills, apprising them of holistic areas of management to allow them to be a top-level executive. Business Analytics enables business managers to integrate data-driven decisions, which are better than decisions based on gut feeling or past experiences.
Our programs are designed in a manner to boost learners’ CVs and make you not only learn theoretically but to implement concepts immediately. Our courses are designed by industry experts who have recommended in-practice concepts and tools. With our Labs, you get to have holistic understanding of the most imperative areas required for societal and personal development. Our e-learning courses prepared by industry experts enable you to practice 24×7 in case you miss the classes. Post-completion of your studies, you will have the option to get lifetime access to our upskilling courses.
After the end of this program students will be:
- Able to understand Big Data and its analytics in the real world.
- Expertized with the principles of Big Data Analytics and problem-solving techniques.
- Able to perform data gathering of large data from a range of data sources.
- Critically analyse existing Big Data datasets and implementations, taking practicality, and usefulness metrics into consideration.
- Able to employ advanced statistical analytical skills to test assumptions, and to generate and present new information and insights from large datasets
- Able to understand and demonstrate advanced knowledge of statistical data analytics as applied to large data sets.
- Able to analyze the Big Data framework like NOSQL to efficiently store and process Big Data to generate analytics.