1-year MBA in
MBA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management European Institute of Applied Science and Management
One Year or extensible Professional study program
Requirements: Bachelor degree, or practical experience in industry at least 3 years and IELTS 6 (recommended)
Modular scheme for busy & traveling managers: four modules (1-2 weeks) in a year
On-line scheme: Based on distance learning. Each online seminar terminates with a quiz. Pass all quizzes and diploma defense, individual on-line consultation with your supervisor and lecturers. Our distance learning has equal value to full-time.
Tourism is a very specific area requiring special skills. Our lecturers are experienced professionals working in this sector who can teach you all the specifics. If you intend to work or actually work within the industry this program will bring you advanced knowledge and skills to succeed in it.
We will teach you
- Think independently, to plan and manage others
- What systems, approaches and different entities currently operate in EU popular destinations
- How to create and keep the concept of hotel and restaurant
- Modern marketing tools, and especially how to sell
- How to manage financing to sustain long-term profitability
- Use reservation systems, creating websites, operate on social networks, gaining clients
- Customer care, which many firms are missing
You will need to complete the following lectures spread out during the course of your study:
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Analysis
- Human Resources Management
- Retail Banking
- Tourism Business Management
- Event management
- Hospitality and Organizational management
- Sales, Support and Background Information
Why MBA at EIASM?
Online courses anytime anywhere
We are sure that managers are very busy persons and so we offer interactive MBA study where a student is in contact with the lecturer for consultations if required and at the same time can progress individually anytime using our online study materials.
- Each specialization courses are taught by lecturers with experience in given sector. We chose the right lecturers for each specialization even in core subjects to give the students best education service possible.
- To each MBA course we offer in specific circumstances extra classes you may attend at no additional cost. Satisfied and happy students are key to success of all of us!
- Our MBA programs are all accredited.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.