MBA in Design Management EU Business School Switzerland
Companies now have more options than ever to promote their products and brands. Practical knowledge of design, current trends, and how they affect corporate practices is quickly becoming a key component of running a successful organization. Through this program, students will gain a general understanding of design history and esthetics while learning how to best apply them to business and product management practices.
Learning from Leaders
Events that introduce EU students to globally successful leaders are a fundamental aspect of our approach to providing the business education that will kick start your career.
At this exclusive conference on AI and robotics, students were informed about the latest advances in disruptive technologies, artificial intelligence, robotics, and 5G by Mischa Dohler, one of the world’s foremost experts in 5G and artificial intelligence, and Jaume Portell, CEO of BeaBloo, a company implementing 5G at point of sale.
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students, and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
- Duration: Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part-time)
- Number of Credit: 90 ECTS
- Start dates: October, January & March
- Language: English
- Semester Fee: 12,600 CHF
- Admission: Year-round
- A state-recognized university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, (título propio).
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups