MBA Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing ESLSCA Business School
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is today, after 15 years of existence, known and recognized as one of the best ways to integrate the different luxury sectors.
It aims to give students a background of knowledge and tools to analyze the economic, artistic, and cultural sectors of luxury. It also provides the skills essential to have a professional managerial activity in this field.
Students are also trained in fashion marketing in areas such as creation, trends, and contemporary art. The program examines trends in design and fashion from historical, geographical and sociological aspects.
The training is also focused on Digital, an emerging sector that promotes the skills sought by companies today.
A 3-day study trip to Italy is also on the program in order to discover Italian artisans and Made in Italy (a benchmark in fashion).
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is THE transversal training that covers all areas of luxury and marketing.
Module 1: The fundamentals of management and business management
- SME - Disruptive Innovation
- Business Plans, Budgets
- Leadership, Team management
- Business strategy
- SME, Disruptive innovation
- Digital transformation
- Agile project management
- VBA - Visual Basic for Application (Excel, coding)
Module 2: Develop a marketing and business development strategy
- Luxury purchasing and logistics
- Design thinking
- Distribution strategies
- High jewelry, furniture, luxury cars (EN)
Module 3: Management of marketing & sales teams
- Fashion history
- Trademark and intellectual property rights
- Luxury and CSR
- Luxury & counterfeit
- Cosmetics - Strategies & practice
Module 4: Design & management of the promotional strategy for products and services
- Customer experience in luxury
- Packaging & Visual Merchandising
- Adobe Suite (In-Depth)
Module 5: Development of the digital visibility of products and services
- Workshops: Thesis Coaching
- Oral Business English
- Public speaking, English for the luxury industry
- Digital strategy, networks
- Business games - Marketstrat
- Time for personal development, autonomy
Module 6: Development and budgeting of the marketing plan
- Crisis marketing, E-reputation management
- International marketing
- Business management, dashboards
- Marketing Plan
Module 7: Social skills
- Sectoral visits, Workshops, Shops, Epernay, etc.
- Soft skills
Module 8: Thesis
- Graduation thesis
Module 9: Professional experience
- Support CV + Cover letter
- Coaching, case studies
This program combines the transfer of skills, knowledge, and learning reflection techniques to specialize in luxury. The fundamentals of business management, management, and leadership are also taught in order to have a complete program.
Digital technologies are at the heart of the lessons. The training is taught with lessons but also practical case studies, classroom presentations, and group discussions.
10th In the Eduniversal 2021 Ranking in the "Luxury Management" category
- Acquire in-depth training in technical expertise in the field of management and marketing applied to the luxury and fashion sectors.
- Develop a solid knowledge of market practices in a context where businesses are evolving.
- Acquire the necessary know-how, both with regard to the economic and digital environment, business and competition law, logistics, as well as management and marketing techniques for steering teams and projects.
- Adopt a comprehensive and transversal approach to the industry: companies, professions, risks, and opportunities.
- Acquire the expertise to access Marketing manager positions in the luxury and fashion sectors.
- Acquire the skills of teamwork and leadership to develop your potential.
- Understand your environment and the challenges of the organization.
- Develop a marketing plan, set up its Implementation & follow-up
- Manage, motivate, train, and challenge sales, marketing, and communication teams
- Carry out qualitative/quantitative studies, design and manage the 360 ° communication strategy
- Design and manage the company's digital strategy, online communication, social networks, management of qualified traffic, and online sales
- Manage a business, dashboards, build, challenge, and monitor a budget, and engage with all stakeholders in project mode
- Soft skills, interpersonal and technical skills, team and project management in agile mode
- Carry out a research study, provide a solution from a new angle to a problem
- Apply the accumulated knowledge to the company
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion makes it possible to integrate the professional world in positions such as:
- Product Manager, Product Owner
- Sales manager, store manager,
- Marketing, communication, digital, PR manager
- Merchandising & e-merchandising manager,
- Head of studies, competitive intelligence, business analyst,
- Gallery manager, entrepreneur,
- Community manager, CRM manager, customer service…
- Fashion & textile brands (fast-fashion, premium, luxury)
- Luxury homes, all sectors
- Communication agency, press, digital agency
- Consulting firms specializing in luxury and fashion