International Master in Business Administration [IMBA] ESIC Business & Marketing School
- 2 business environments
- 2 degrees
- Internationally Accredited by AMBA and EFMD
- Cross-cultural experience
- Entrepreneurial environments
Functional areas of our alumni
- 27% International development
- 26% Business Development
- 21% Marketing
- 14% Sales
Geographical areas where our alumni work
- 45% Spain
- 21% Europe
- 5% USA
- 16% LATAM
- 6% Africa
- 6% Asia
- 1% Oceania
The methodology of the course is focused on student learning through the combination of sufficient individual effort, proven ability, and involvement in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors, and lecturers facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and the transmission of skills.
- The purpose of our methodology is to create a virtuous circle of action - feedback -analysis - action in the students on our course.
- Our strategy is based on the following three principles: development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (student-centered learning), and providing guidance and professional and academic support.
- Sessions oriented to decision-making with the right balance of the theoretical and the practical.
- Individual demand based on assessments, cases, and exercises.
- Defense through the team-based presentation of company cases with incremental complexity.
- Group-based preparation, presentation, and defense of a final project or business plan, with individual assessment.
- Theoretical Component
- Practical Component
- Work and Cases
- Final Project
- Individual Evaluations
- Group Evaluations
Los programas MBA Full time de ESIC se sitúan entre los mejores de España, Europa y el Mundo:
- The Economist #87 Worldwide
- Bloomberg Businessweek #22 Europa
- QS #49 Europa
- Poets #64 Worldwide
- America Economia #27 Worldwide
- Expansión #48 Worldwide