International Master in Business Administration [IMBA]
ESIC Business & Marketing School
Earliest start date
Because it is a unique program designed to enhance management and leadership skills while strengthening the ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalized environment. The formative elements included in the program are intended to be a beacon for globally focused professionals to acquire the insight, expertise, networks, and multifaceted approaches to become successful executives and managers in tomorrow’s business environment.
- Modality: Presencial
- Duration: 18 months
- Language: English
Objectives International Master In Business Administration[IMBA]
- Understand and demonstrate relevant knowledge of concepts about organizational functions in which students operate in an uncertain and changing business environment, including managing risk.
- Identify, integrate, and assess emerging challenges of the economic and social environments due to increasing uncertainty context, changing global trends, and digitalization of global markets.
- Define and frame the purpose for business activities making critical decisions in sustainability and ethical values and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles as major global trends that shape the business.
- Enhance personal skills for future job requirements based on critical thinking and top communication competencies for diverse and digitalized management contexts.
- Frame business administration activities and decisions in ethical and human values and corporate social responsibility, recognizing their role in business and developing action plans demonstrating awareness of broader trends.
- Communicate effectively across different settings with all business stakeholders, demonstrating appropriate written communication, effective presentation and interpersonal skills, and the drive to work independently or head a team.
Academic Structur Option 1: IMBA & Dual Degree In SISU, Shanghai, China.
This option implies 67 credits with approximately 450 hours of face-to-face contact with the faculty team. It is structured into three modules, a Business Study Tour in a well-known Triple Crown institution, and a group final project that must be presented before a tribunal.
- Module 1: Strategy & Tactical Semester 1 In ESIC
- Module 2: Managerial Skills In ESIC
- Module 3: Strategy & Tactical Semester 2 In SISU Business Study Tour
- Group Final Project In ESIC
- Group Final Project In SISU
We are proud of the national and international recognition of our programs. We are even prouder of the people who make ESIC one of the best institutions in the world. The quality of the teaching staff, employees and, above all, our students’ and alumni’s desire to excel, make ESIC and our Master´s Degree in Business Administration stand out with the following recognitions:
Scholarships and Funding
We do not want economic issues to be an obstacle for you to reach your objectives and ensure a training with a future. Therefore, we present you with a wide range of possibilities that will help you in this sense, both the Scholarship Plan that we have developed at ESIC, as well as those that are available to you from different public and private organisations. The scholarships and grants available are as follows:
- In-house scholarships
- National scholarships
- International scholarships
- Mobility grants for international internships
- Insurance and financial aid
ESIC has financing agreements with certain banks with preferential conditions for students enrolled in any of the school's programs. The specific rules and conditions of each of these agreements can be found in the Secretary's Office. ESIC helps you with the financing of your degree.
If you live outside one of the cities where ESIC has a campus and you are looking for accommodation, we recommend a series of companies and residences dedicated to student accommodation. Find the one that best suits your needs.
A wide range of global positions applies to those taking the IMBA within the Global Business and administration field, including Finance and Banking positions and consulting firms in any sector. It is subject to the entry profile and career development plan: General and Executive Directors, CFOs, Consulting Associate Directors, Global Advisors, CEOs…
Competences acquired during the program:
International, entrepreneurial, strategic, and operational vision for Markets, SMEs, and large companies, including new technologies and business models.
- Multidisciplinary management.
- Teamwork and personal knowledge.
- Data/Fact-driven decision-making
- Analyze and synthesize information
- Provide solutions to problem-solving
- Develop strategic thinking
- Contingency planning
- Thinking creatively
- Balancing options
- Competing interests and needs
- Influence and leadership