MBA International Management Full-Time ESB Business School
An all-encompassing management toolkit for future executives in fluid and global markets
The International Management Full-Time MBA is particularly aimed at graduates of technical, scientific, and academic fields of study such as engineering, natural sciences, and the humanities for management and leadership tasks in the field of international business.
Gateway to German industry even before graduation
Build and refine business, management, and leadership skills in the shortest possible time, applying them in a company placement of your choice.
The content of the program is geared towards an international career; studying entirely in English whilst learning German in parallel.
Graduates in all disciplines can be enrolled if they have at least two years of professional experience after completion of their bachelor's degree. Graduates in engineering, natural sciences, or the humanities will achieve graduate qualifications to enhance their career opportunities.
- Organizational Behavior
- Accounting and Finance
- Economic and Legal Governance
- Global Economy
- Business Law
- Managing Demand and Supply
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategy and Enterprising
- Strategic Management
- Company Based Project
- Master‘s Thesis
Electives (1 of 3)
- International Technology Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Intellectual Property Rights Management
- Innovation and International Markets
- International Marketing and Sales
- International Marketing and Trade
- International Sales and Product Management
- International Negotiations
- International Strategy and Corporate Development
- Management Consulting
- International Corporate Development
- Strategy Execution