MBA - Transport Economics and Logistics Management Esami Business School
Transport and Infrastructure have been identified as important prerequisites to enhancing social and economic development. ESAMI is aware that without a critical mass of trained staff in the transport sector, its operational performance will remain poor, hence the introduction of MBA-TELM.
In addition to classroom sessions, the students will undertake a one to two weeks’ overseas tour as part of the program. They will be able to visit a number of transport and logistics enterprises and have the benefit of exchanging experiences with their counterparts.
The MBA-TELM courses are offered in the evenings from 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm. These classes will run for two to three weeks every two to two and a half months.
The evening class MBA in Transport Economics and Logistics Management is offered in the ESAMI member countries. These venues are Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mwanza, Tanzania; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda; Lusaka, Zambia; Lilongwe and Blantyre, Malawi; Harare, Zimbabwe; Windhoek and Oshakati in Namibia; Mbabane, Swaziland; Maputo, Mozambique, and Mahe, Seychelles.
Candidates eligible for Masters programs must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- International recognized full professional qualification. Candidates must have passed ALL qualifying examinations.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- At least three years of work experience.
The Candidate must submit an application form with the following:
- Current curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copy of the official transcript.
- Copies of O’ and A’ level certificates.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a person who is in a position to judge the candidate’s ability.
- Passport size photo.
- A non-refundable processing fee of US$30.
All documents accompanying the application must be in English.
- BSG09310 Marketing Management for Transport
- BSG09113 Financial Accounting
- BSG09112 Corporate Management
- BSG09211 Global Corporate Strategy
- BSG09410 Research Methods
- BSG09114 Transport Policy & Planning
- BSG09115 Principles of Transport Economics
- BSG09212 Production & Inventory Control
- BSG09411 Transport Investment Analysis
- BSG09311 Transport Sector Reforms
- BSG09213 Transportation Management
- BSG09214 Environmental Management for Business
- BSG09312 Transport Safety Planning & Management
- BSG09313 ICT in Transport & Logistics
- BSG09412 Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- BSG09314 Logistics, International law, and International Trade Law
- BSG09413 Study Visit
- BSG09414 Master Thesis