MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM) Esami Business School
Human Resource Management is an important activity for the present and future competitiveness of organizations. The link between human resources and the performance/productivity of organizations cannot be overemphasized. MBA in human resource management is an appropriate training program that will ensure that human resources practices within organizations are moving with the current approaches of positioning organizations well ahead of competitors.
Classes run from 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm for two weeks every two to two and a half months, for a period of two years. The course is designed to accommodate a mix of professionals with various backgrounds, who manage business entities like various companies, factories, and hospitals just to mention a few; as well as public servants, members of parliament, and entrepreneurs.
The evening class MBA-HRM is offered in the ESAMI member countries.
These venues are located in Arusha, Mwanza, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda; Lusaka, Zambia; Lilongwe and Blantyre, Malawi; Harare, Zimbabwe; Windhoek and Oshakati, Namibia; Mbabane, Swaziland; Maputo, Mozambique; Mahe, Seychelles.
- BSG09101 Corporate Management
- BSG09209 Corporate Finance
- BSG09305 Corporate Governance
- BSG09103 Strategic Human Resource Management
- BSG09210 Global Corporate Strategy
- BSG09415 Research Methods
- BSG09102 Evolution of Human Resource Management
- BSG09104 Human Resource Planning
- BSG09206 Recruitment and Selection
- BSG09208 Management of Talent and Intellectual Capital
- BSG09311 Human Resource Development
- BSG09312 Reward Management
- BSG09313 Management of Labor Relations
- BSG09414 Performance Management
- BSG09416 Labour Law
- BSG09417 Thesis