MBA in Innovation and Change Management EAE Business School Barcelona
The Full-Time MBA is our flagship program in Madrid and Barcelona, designed to accelerate the transformation of professionals or entrepreneurs with an intellectual drive, global ambition and desire to generate an impact in the world. The program combines an international, multidisciplinary approach, the development of essential skills to succeed and self-assessment and planning tools for your personal and professional project and goals.
This MBA in Innovation and Change Management runs over the course of a year in a full-time in-person format at our Madrid or Barcelona campuses. It is primarily designed for professionals with 3 to 7 years’ professional experience and entrepreneurs from any industry or academic background.
Every year, over 60 students from different areas, industries, talents and nationalities choose this MBA to build an ecosystem of integrated diversity that enriches the participants’ learning experience and growth.
The program applies eminently practical and interactive methodologies designed to develop critical thinking and collaboration, as well as strengthening your leadership skills. Moreover, part of the training on the MBA in Innovation and Change Management consists of taking part in different initiatives that enhance your creativity and innovation, while also encouraging you to step outside your comfort zone, equipping you with the agility, flexibility and creativity required in a dynamic and changeable world.
Our MBA was the first Master in general management run in Spain, meaning that we have over 50 years’ experience training professionals who generate impact.
The Reasons Why to choose our MBA in Innovation and Change Management
1. MBA Career Path
A made-to-measure career plan with personalized training and accompaniment services, designed to enhance your employment opportunities at an international level.
2. International Talent Program
If your goal is international professional development, you will gain the maximum visibility among the multinationals that work with EAE through the Employment Workshops and interviews with headhunters and international recruitment consultants.
3. Business Networking
Meetings with professionals from large companies and other students, enabling you to expand your network of contacts. In 2018, we organized meetings with executives from companies such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel and Telefónica, to name just a few.
4. EAE Entrepreneur
Through our business incubator, we help shape, finance and accompany your entrepreneurial ventures. EAE Lab gives you the resources and environment necessary to enable you to identify your competitive advantages and develop your business idea.
5. International Residential Program
During the summer, you will have the opportunity to do a two-week residential program on "Innovation and Value Creation" at Pace University (New York, USA).
- Organization and Business Administration
- Quantitative techniques for business
- Current socio-economic context
- Marketing and commercialization in international environments
- Intellectual capital and talent management
- Management skills
- Financial management
- Information technological management
- International financial risk management
- Global strategic management
- Corporate internationalization
- Drafting an International Business Plan
EAE lecturers share their expertise and their knowledge of the latest research and business concepts in class through case studies, role-playing, company visits, and group workshops. In some courses, group projects are an integral part of the syllabus.
Today's business leaders understand that learning is a strategic advantage. EAE offers an interactive, highly functional learning experience for a lifetime of success. Business people who are seeking to renew their outlook will discover that EAE provides a pivotal opportunity to step back from day-to-day-business, explore new ideas, and experience the freedom of learning.
The main objectives of the MBA in English are:
- Constant improvement of the main knowledge of the scope of the company to manage and lead it better.
- Maintain competitiveness with adaptation and anticipation of the needs of the company against possible changes.
- Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership.
- Adaptation to new technologies and market developments.
- Evolve promoting sustainable development.
- Promote the creation of new firms by encouraging innovation and creativity.