EADA Business School, Executive Education
Earliest start date
The prestigious Financial Times Ranking publishes an annual list of the best universities and business schools. In its latest edition, corresponding to 2023, of the more than twelve thousand business schools that exist precisely in the world, EADA ranks in the Top #16 in open programs, thus recognizing our teaching quality, training proposal design, character international level and level of satisfaction of our participants, among other indicators.
In the aforementioned ranking we would like to share that we remain number #1 in the world in International Students and that in the ranking combined with company training, we are at #25 in the world.
Executive MBA: Objectives
- Analyze and understand the environment from a global perspective (economic, social aspects, etc.) in order to make the most appropriate strategic decisions in a company.
- Detect business opportunities, both inside and outside your company and develop a business plan, either as an intrapreneur or as an entrepreneur.
- Acquire a global vision of the organization that allows you to recognize the impact of the decisions made in the different functional areas.
- Develop the key competencies to successfully assume the leadership of teams and the organization, acting as a key driver of change.
- Design your own professional development plan based on the definition of a purpose and according to your goals and personal interests.
- Evaluate and train your leadership skills, your emotional intelligence and neuro-cognitive activity based on the innovative and unique methodology offered by the Training Lab.
The Executive MBA will provide you with a transversal vision of the business, analyzing and understanding the environment from a global perspective (economic, social aspects, etc.) in order to make the most appropriate strategic decisions in a company.
1. Transversal and holistic business vision
2. Leadership Track: Development of management skills
3. Transformative program in the digital age
4. International character
5. Personal professional development plan