MBA in ERP Management CY Cergy Paris Universite
CY Tech is accredited by “La Conférence des Grandes Ecoles”, a French association that gathers elite higher education institutions.
Today, every company seeks to establish its running activities in compliance with a management tool that will optimize its commercial, financial or production performances.
An ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) aims to gather together the interconnection and the integration of all the company’s functions in a coherent computing system. In order to deploy an ERP, the company must rely on specialists who understand the cross-cutting needs of the organization.
The MBA program in ERP Management, taught at CY Tech, intends to train and prepare high-level executives to the deployment of ERP solutions. CY Tech is the only Higher Education institution in France which offers its students to prepare an MBA for the SAP professional certification.
A strategic long-term issue and a major challenge
The objective of CY Tech MBA program in ERP Management is twofold:
- to bring knowledge of the different businesses of the company and a perfect control of ERPs;
- to develop solid skills in the field of project management.
This program is meant for high-level executives who understand the cross-cutting needs of a company and are capable of managing and coordinating the actors of a complex project. It highlights both the experience of a substantial number of professionals, who are involved with our associate partner companies and the expertise led on many aspects of the business industry.
This course offers a wide range of opportunities within international-oriented departments in positions such as ERP Functional Consultant, ERP Project Manager, Head of System Applications, Head of “Key Users” Business Lines, Manager/Functional Services Director.
Course Unit 1: Introduction to ERP ECTS
- Introduction to SAP (INTELLIGENCE) - 1ECTS
- IIntroduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 - 1 ECTS
- Introduction to AXELOR - 2 ECTS
Course Unit 2: Business Fundamentals and Performance Management System
- Business Management (FI) - 4 ECTS
- Performance Management System (CO) - 4 ECTS
Course Unit 3: Business functions: Purchase, Warehouse, Sales
- Purchase, Warehouse, Sales (PUR, MM, EWM, SD) - 4 ECTS
Course Unit 4: Advanced Business Functions
- Planification, Production, Maintenance, Project Management (PP, PM, PS) - 3 ECTS
Course Unit 5: ERP Systems/ ERP Environment
- ERP Systems/Around an ERP - 2 ECTS
Course Unit 6: Complementary classes/Opening modules
- Project Management, Change Management - 3 ECTS
- Soft Skills - 3 ECTS
- French Language
Course Unit 7: Management Information Systems
- Management Information Systems - 2 ECTS
Course Unit 8: ERP Practical Approach
- TS4 10 Practical Approach Level 1 - 3 ECTS
- TS4 10 Practical Approach Level 2 - 3 ECTS
Total ECTS - 35 ECTS
- Internship - 10 ECTS
Internship Report and Defence
- Internship Report and Defence - 15 ECTS
- Total ECTS - 25 ECTS
- Total ECTS Academic Year - 60 ECTS
Interested candidates in the MBA program in ERP Management must have a minimum of:
- 3 years of Higher Education duly completed (180 ECTS or equivalent) with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a middle-management position.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after sending applications and will be accepted after a face-to-face, telephone or Skype interview with a member of CY Tech Admissions Board. You can also visit our website for requirements, deadlines and a checklist of materials.
The tuition fees for one academic year of the MBA program are 11 500€. 80 Euros are required to access an admission interview.
50% of the tuition fees must be settled for successful candidates so that our Admission Team can submit the study contract, an overview of your study program and administrative rules & regulations.
Documents required for the application
- Official copies of university transcripts and degrees;
- Official copies of professional experience;
- Copy of identity card/passport;
- A one-page CV;
- Your letter of interest (max. 2 pages). Your letter will help us to know about you, your interests, your values and goals. You will explain what encourages you to study an MBA program in ERP Management at CY Tech.
- A proof of English proficiency level CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages): B2, preferably proven via an official external exam test score:
- TOEIC: 800
- IBT TOEFL: 80
- IELTS: 6.0
- French Proficiency: no prerequisite
- French as a Foreign Language: Instruction included in CY Tech program.
Some applicants might be exempt from providing us with a Proof of English language level if their mother tongue is English or if they have studied a fully-taught English program.