Cleveland State University Monte Ahuja College of Business
Earliest start date
Now is the time to go for it!
Now that you’ve spent ten or more years building your career, it’s time to go for your Executive MBA. An EMBA from Cleveland State University’s Monte Ahuja College of Business can give you the tools you need to move to the next level in just 19 months. This globally focused program is designed specifically to accommodate the active personal and professional schedules of managers and executives.
The program features are:
- The application and integration of business strategy, decision making and solutions. Applies principles, concepts and theories to business analyzing and solving real world business problems.
- Classes are held most Saturdays and an occasional Friday per month with normal holiday breaks and a summer break during August. All classes are held at CSU Monte Ahuja College of Business in downtown Cleveland.
- International Study Tour – 10-12 day study tour during the first year gives you the opportunity to meet company executives and participate in business on an international level.
- Each class moves through the entire program as a cohort group. Emphasis on small study groups giving you the opportunity to benefit from other’s professional experience and insights.
- The Monte Ahuja College of Business is among only 15 percent of business schools worldwide to meet the demanding standards of AACSB International accreditation.
- All inclusive cost – includes tuition, books, parking, breakfast, lunch and your international study tour.
The Executive MBA is a 19 month program. Classes are held three Saturdays and one Friday per month at the executive classroom wing on the third floor of Monte Ahuja Hall. The calendar includes normal holiday breaks plus a summer break during the month of August.
The program includes a six-day residency program (held Sunday-Friday), an international study tour and an applied integrative field practicum. It consists of an intensive, real-world business consulting project.
The EMBA program is taught primarily by Monte Ahuja College of Business graduate faculty who are selected for expertise in their disciplines and their related experience in business, regulatory bodies and government. They are actively involved in the community as business consultants, members of professional organizations and community leaders – bringing a richness of practical application to every course they teach.
Program Admission Requirements
Demonstrate your commitment and readiness to succeed in business school by taking the GMAT exam – the most widely used exam for admissions that measures your critical thinking and reasoning skills.
Download the GMAT mini quiz to get a flavour of the questions you’ll find in the exam.