Evening MBA (EMBA) California State University Long Beach College of Business Administration
The Evening MBA program is designed for working professionals that want to enhance their professional skills and leadership abilities.
The Evening MBA program provides students the opportunity to:
- Work on exciting business problems across different disciplines
- Start your own business as well as succeed in many diverse business environments
- Experience a self-paced and flexible schedule ideal for working professionals, providing a work-life balance.
- Focus on developing business leaders
The Evening MBA program offers self-paced/flexible scheduling. It is the only graduate business program that offers this type of flexibility with scheduling
- The vast majority of our students complete the program in 3 years
- The fastest completion time available is 2 years and requires that students enroll full-time AND enroll in summer
Students desiring to remain part-time the entire program and desire to not enroll in summer can complete the program in 4 years.