International Executive MBA BMI Business School Istanbul
Organized in cooperation with IAE Paris Sorbonne Business School, which is the official business school of Paris Sorbonne University, and BMI Business School Istanbul, International Executive MBA Program; is an official Executive Master of Business Administration Program, specially prepared for leading managers and senior executives, that offers a globally valid and recognized degree from world-wide prestigious Paris Sorbonne University.
It has been designed as Turkey's Most Prestigious Executive MBA Program with its educational content prepared to global academic standards, its faculty consisting of world-renowned academics from Europe and Turkey, and the unique executive networking environment that it offers. In addition to lecture sessions, the program includes; experience-sharing sessions and seminars with C-level executives and management consultants from leading companies, business simulations and case studies that accompany the courses, leadership / personal development coaching sessions, and team practice sessions in order to provide participants a unique development journey.
Participants who successfully complete the program will be awarded a globally valid and recognized, highly prestigious official Executive MBA Diploma / Master's Degree from Paris Sorbonne University.
About Paris Sorbonne University
University of Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne, one of the most rooted and prestigious universities in the world with its 800-year history, is the most prominent university in France today. Sorbonne University, with more than 40,000 students enrolled, 14 academic departments, hundreds of research institutes, and educational units, offer undergraduate, graduate, and postgrad education programs, especially in the fields of law, political science, economics, business, and social sciences.
With its location in the heart of Paris, one of the most important capitals of Europe and the World, Sorbonne University is at the center of a rich international relations network extending to five different continents and continues to play an important role in the development of researchers, academics, lawyers, managers, and professionals at global standards. Paris Sorbonne University, where the traditional and the modern intersect, is the leading university in Europe in the fields of Law, International Relations, Social Sciences, Management, and Communication.
About IAE Paris Sorbonne Business School
IAE Paris Sorbonne Business School is the official business school of the world-famous Paris Sorbonne University; is an institution specializing in Management and Business sciences since 1956. Research and training are its core activities offering degree-granting programs to Executives and Young Professionals. Sorbonne Business School's portfolio includes not only general business training for experienced profiles looking to gain business competencies but also specialized Masters. Part-time tracks have been designed over the years to fit the needs of students who work while studying, making Sorbonne Business School and expert in continuous training. Sorbonne Business School's very active research work enriches programs with innovative approaches providing students with the necessary skills and tools to respond to tomorrow’s challenges.
International Executive MBA Program
International Executive MBA Program; is the official master's degree program of Université Paris 1 - Pantheon Sorbonne offered/located dominantly in Istanbul, in the corporation of IAE Paris Sorbonne Business School & BMI Business School. The program is a delocalized master's degree program that is already offered in different parts of the world, including Paris (France) and Bejing (China), by IAE Paris Sorbonne Business School and its international partners.
In this respect, this program offers the possibility to follow the official Master's Degree program of Paris Sorbonne University, delocalized in Istanbul (Bogazici University Premises), in corporation with BMI Business School Istanbul.
- 10+ Years of Work Experience
- 2+ Years of Management Experience
- Reliable Academic - Professional Background
- Senior Executives - Mid-Level Executives
- Entrepreneurs - Business Owners - General Managers
- Board Members - Family Business Leaders
Sorbonne & BMI – International Executive MBA Program; It is a program specially designed to provide a unique networking environment for experienced managers who aim to develop their careers and take them to the next level with an international MBA experience.
Accordingly, the prerequisites for participation in the program are;
- Bachelor's degree; successful academic background, and relevant university departments are preferred,
- Having at least 10 years of professional work experience after the bachelor's degree; the professional experience in question must be at least 2 years of managerial experience,
- English proficiency; If you have completed your undergraduate education in English or if your mother tongue is English, there is no need for a document. Otherwise, an exam document stating English proficiency is required.
- The dedication, motivation, and willingness to complete an international MBA program
- To apply to the program, first of all, the online application form must be filled in completely,
Documents required to complete the application to the program;
- Online application form,
- Up-to-date CV/resume,
- One-page motivation letter/letter of intent,
- Two reference letters,
- Photocopy of official diploma and academic transcript from each university attended,
- A copy of the document showing proficiency in English,
- Copy of identity document or Passport,
- Application fee (50€), payment receipt,
The application deadline for the program, which will start in September 2022, has been determined as 10 August 2022. In order to complete the application, the necessary documents must be delivered to our institution by this date at the latest.
Application Process & Interviews
Applications to the program are processed as they reach our institution throughout the year. Applications to the program will be evaluated by the selection committee in order to observe the diversity in the participant profile and in terms of eligibility in the application conditions, and the candidates who are found suitable will be included in the interview process.
Candidate students who meet the application conditions are interviewed physically in Istanbul in June or online on the dates determined during the application period. During the interview process, besides the motivation and willingness of the candidate, professional career history, achievements, and post-MBA goals will also be evaluated. Within the scope of the interviews, the candidate may also be expected to present various case studies on business management.
Duration & Calendar
Organized in cooperation with Sorbonne & BMI, the International Executive MBA Program allows you to complete an EMBA curriculum at global academic standards in 18 months, with its rich educational content in a modular structure.
During the lecture phase (educational modules) of the program, the participants will devote one week of each month to an intensive lecture week between Wednesday and Sunday so that they will complete a total of 14 educational modules in the program / in a period of 14 months. Two of the 14 educational modules in the program will be held in Paris, and the rest will be held in Istanbul.
The thesis phase of the program will start with methodology seminars and research studies in the tenth month, and the participants will devote the last four months of the program to the preparation of the thesis with their academic advisors. In the last stage of the program, the participants who will present their thesis work in front of an academic jury will thus have completed the master's program.
Thus, they will have the opportunity to complete a globally valid and recognized business master's degree program in a total of 18 months.
During the program, academic and practical information will be presented in a balanced ratio, and course contents that focus on successful applications from the sector and provide perspective on current trends and developments in the business world will be followed. With the case studies and analyzes in international standards to be applied in the courses, the participants will have the opportunity to experience, develop and present the knowledge they have acquired individually and as a team.
Sorbonne & BMI – International Executive MBA In-Program Contains;
- Interactive information sharing that presents academic and practical knowledge in a balanced and harmonized way,
- Educational content enriched with contemporary videos, images, statistics, research reports, graphics, and other educational materials,
- Individual and team practice studies and research projects for practical experience and skill development,
- Analysis of real-world business problems & opportunities with studies on international business cases & examples from the world’s top business institutes,
- Experience sharing and discussions on current practices and best examples within the industry with the participation of guest speakers from the business world,
- A classroom environment that allows information sharing and exchange of views among the participants accompanied by a unique networking experience,
- Individual and team research, project, presentation, and coaching sessions,
- Modular management/business simulations accompanying the courses.
Graduation & Degree
Participants who successfully complete the program are graduates of Université Paris 1 - Pantheon Sorbonne University and obtains an official master's degree diploma in Executive MBA. It is an internationally recognized and accredited diploma that offers you the possibility to apply for a Ph.D. degree all around the world.
In order to complete the program, participants should complete lecture time of 14 education modules (each of 28 hours), succeed in final exams/evaluations at the end of each module, and successfully prepare and present their thesis work to an academic jury. Participants will receive their diplomas at the graduation ceremony that will be held at Paris Sorbonne University in June 2024 or the one that will be held in Istanbul in May 2024, depending on their preferences.
Sorbonne & BMI – International Executive MBA Program content; in addition to an EMBA curriculum at international standards, it has been strengthened to include the competencies needed by today's business world and the skills that will contribute to the individual development of the participants.
The program consists of a total of 14 educational modules that focus on strengthening the analytical basis, gaining a holistic management approach, and developing the leadership skills required in the digital age. The first 14 months of the program require active course-class participation, while the remaining four months are reserved for participants' individual thesis work.
- Economics & Financial Markets for Managers
- Introduction to Business & Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Law for Managers
- Strategic Financial Management
- Digital Transformation & Digital Strategy
- International & Intercultural Management
- Strategic Management of Information Systems
- Managerial Accounting & Control
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Strategic Management & Organization
- Thesis / Graduation Project Submission
- Thesis / Graduation Project Defense
- Graduation Ceremony
In addition to the curriculum above, business simulations, application studies with management consultants, communication-leadership-themed seminars, webinars, and coaching sessions will be organized to accompany the courses. Within each educational module in the program, C-Level executives from Turkey's leading companies will be hosted as guest speakers, and experience-sharing sessions will be held on the relevant topic.
The purpose of the Sorbonne & BMI International Executive MBA Program is; to develop senior and mid-level executives of leading companies as business leaders who have a strategic and visionary perspective in the face of the rapidly changing global business world and competitive environment, have a good command of current business & management methodologies and can demonstrate exceptional leadership skills.
International Executive MBA program participants;
- Conveys the latest knowledge, techniques and methodologies in management science,
- Provides an up-to-date information set regarding the management of all functions within the institution,
- Develops competencies in strategic thinking, planning, and management, as well as competencies needed for the actualization of the strategy
- Strengthens the communication and leadership skills needed in senior management roles,
- Strengthens the intuition of future planning, innovative thinking, and entrepreneurship with analytical foundations,
- Expands his perspective on digital transformation, the digital business world, and upcoming trends in economy & business,
- Provides up-to-date information about business world and prepares for upcoming changes,