Global MBA in
Global MBA (UNINETTUNO)
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
EUR 13,500 *
Earliest start date
* for international students
Students will be starting their studies in Barcelona, Spain, and have the option to complete their program in Berlin, Germany, at BSBI. Designed for ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating and running their own organizations. The Global MBA program will help you to develop transferable skills that can be applied in a number of different industries whilst building your knowledge of the challenges facing the international business environment. Additionally, you will choose an elective pathway to help you to tailor your degree to meet your career goals. Save up to 40% on your tuition fees when you apply! Terms and conditions apply.*
Why enroll in this program
This master’s degree is tailored to develop management and leadership skills according to your specific career ambitions. You will acquire the most relevant and up-to-date know-how and competencies to increase your employability and boost your career, enabling you to move on to more senior positions in your field of choice.
In this program, students will start their studies in Barcelona, Spain, with an option to complete their program at BSBI in Berlin, Germany. BSBI is proudly partnered with CETT Barcelona School of Tourism, Hospitality, and Gastronomy. This program will be accredited by UNINETTUNO and taught at CETT`s campus in Barcelona.
You will earn an Italian master’s degree with 90 European University Credits (ECTS).
*Terms and Conditions
- To avail the discount, tuition fee must be paid in full upfront.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- This offer is effective until 31 December 2023.
- Minimum age: 21
- Academic qualifications:
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
- High school certificate.
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
- English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), equivalent Password Test, PTE Academic (both in the test centre and online accepted) 50 + score, TOEFL IBT or equivalent (e.g. Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Trinity's Integrated Skills in English (ISE): ISE I (B1) for BAF with *Pass in each component; ISE II (B2) for all Master and BA courses with *Pass in each component; ISE III (C1) for DBA with *Pass in each component.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers, applicants who completed their education in English (such as a high school diploma or IB)
- Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
- Medium of Instruction letter for a qualification awarded within the last 5 years.
- West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC) as proof of English for applicants from West Africa, namely Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia and Sierra Leone (with conditions*).
- WAEC English Language component must be at level C6 or above.
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.