Global MBA in
Global MBA (UCA) Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Study in Germany and benefit from reduced fees when you apply for the Global MBA programme. Save up to 33% on your tuition fees! Terms and conditions apply*.
Why study this programme
This programme is offered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts, an institution that has been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in The Guardian League Tables 2020 and ranked 7th in business, marketing and management (The Guardian League Tables 2021).
Throughout the 18-month programme, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the skills needed to work in the global economy. You’ll also pick a pathway based on your career goals: Entrepreneurship, Project Management, HR Management and Marketing Management. Modules of the programme include: Marketing and Business Environment, Strategic Management and Leadership as well as Accounting and Managerial Finance.
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that:
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
Adding value to your degree with a professional short course certificate.
In addition to your programme modules, BSBI offers Professional Certificate courses that are designed to help you develop your career path and succeed in your industry of choice.
You will have the option to choose from:
- Data Analytics: This course enables business managers to integrate data-driven decisions and develop the thorough theoretical background required to succeed in this field.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: You will gain indispensable skills in social media and digital marketing so you can stay ahead of the competition.
- Financial and Business Modelling: This course can help you make advanced-level decisions that enhance the value of your organisation.
- Project Management: This programme teaches you leadership skills and how to effectively address constraints including scope, time and budget.
- Character Development - Leadership and Strategy: You will develop skills in innovation and entrepreneurship whilst leading from the front.
Why study in Berlin
Alongside studying, you’ll have ample opportunities to expand your professional network through class visits by interacting with other ambitious students on your programme. You might even find your next business partner. You’ll be based in the start-up capital of Europe, Berlin, meaning you’ll be surrounded by a number of excellent employers, many of whom are keen to offer internships to ambitious students.
International Study Experience:
Our Global MBA programme is offered at our main campus in Berlin and is also available as part of our International Study Experience which provides students with the opportunity to start their studies in Paris, France, and complete their programme in Berlin at BSBI.
*Terms and Conditions:
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- This offer is effective June 2022.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Academic Qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
- English Language Requirements:
- Official English Tests
- IELTS – minimum overall score of 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component);
- Password test – minimum overall score of 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component);
- PTE (Academic) – minimum overall score of 56 ( with min 51 in each component);
- TOEFL IBT overall score of 80 (Listening 17, Reading 18, Speaking 20, Writing 17);
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Cambridge English Proficiency overall score of 69 (min 162 in each component);
- LanguageCert International ESOL SELT overall score of B2 Communicator High Pass (min 33 in each component);
- Duolingo test with an overall score of 105.
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to ECCTIS UK), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking university must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) as a stand-alone with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade of C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate).
- WAEC/NECO must be enhanced by a successful (50%+) Internal English Assessment if issued more than 5 years ago.
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above.
- Nationals of a majority English-speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test ( Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA.
- Official English Tests
*Above bachelor’s degree can be a postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
- Paris to Berlin: International Study Experience