MBA in International Tourism and Hospitality Management
Barcelona Executive Business School (BEBS)
Distance Learning, On-Campus
10 - 12 months
EUR 6,600 / per year *
Earliest start date
* online: €5400
Embark on a transformative journey with our industry-focused MBA designed for today's professionals. Gain specific skills to excel in the multibillion-dollar international business landscape. Acquire decision-making skills to become a remarkable director, area manager, or entrepreneur while discovering the dynamic intersection of tourism, hotel management, and innovative business perspectives.
Get ready to embrace the world's largest industry and unlock exciting, high-paying career opportunities.
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Trade
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Business Game
- Destination and Events Planning
- Hospitality Management: Hotel, Food, Beverage and Restauration
- E-Tourism & Revenue Management
- The Future of Tourism: Innovation and Sustainability
- Final Master’s Project
The Master’s final project can be a written project of a Business Plan or a case study of an existing business. It is an excellent opportunity for students to develop their business ideas and try to materialise them. The projects are supervised and guided by some of the best professionals in this sector. It can be a great exercise in entrepreneurship. The project must be done in groups.*
*Exceptions due reasons of force majeure.
Credits: 60 ECTS
Dual Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MBA in International Tourism and Hospitality Management by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
- University Master’s Degree in International Tourism and Hospitality Management (título propio) by Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
Scholarships and Funding
BEBS develops payment plans for those students who need financing, because we don’t want financial issues to hinder your progress towards your goals.
We also offer Scholarship opportunities for students that fit certain criteria, such as academic merit, entrepreneurial experience or unemployement, among others.
Our Student Advisers will guide you through all the options available for you.
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
Program Tuition Fee
Enroll in this program if
- You want to become an entrepreneur in the tourism and hospitality management sector
- You work in the tourism and hospitality management sector and are looking to advance your career
- You are the owner of a hotel, restaurant or travel agency and want to acquire the skills to improve your business
- You are passionate about the tourism industry and want to work in it
- Accommodation Coordinator
- Tourism Product Director
- Destination Planner and Manager
- Corporate Event Planning
- Event Logistics Management
- Income Management
- Hotel Director
We use a practical and highly innovative educational methodology, which will turn you into a great professional.You will learn from professional professors; you will work on real case studies. And you will be able to practice everything you learn.