Master in Business Administration Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
In the trend of revolution industrial 4.0, the competitive advantage of the current era is the knowledge resources aiming at innovation. Vietnam is facing a huge challenge in the qualification of human resources to meet the needs of corporate governance.
The Master of Business Administration is designed to:
- Equip learners with the knowledge, skills, and tools in a dialectical and systematic approach in solving managerial tasks related to resources, processes, and human in businesses, partners, customers, markets, and society.
- Methods of updating information, knowledge and systematic thinking about socio-economic trends and scientific and technological advances, in order to actively adapt to a dynamic and global business environment.
- The abilities to Identify opportunities and startups, governance of changes and growths, restructure businesses, social enterprises, consulting management and organizational types innovatively.
Register & Prepare your application
In order to apply for a study program, applicants have to fill in the application form, then submit it together with the following required documents to the BK-IMP Admission Department:
- Application Form;
- Bachelor’s degree & Transcript;
- Most-updated Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation Letter;
- (if any) IELTS 6.0 or equivalence, & other supportive documents.
The Master of Business Administration program focusing on Innovation and Creation is conducted and certified by the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology – Vietnam National University. The program is designed and implemented to meet the needs of exploiting the value of entrepreneurship and innovation in the socio-economic development of the country; at the same time, it helps to effectively enlighten the advantages of the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology – VNU in terms of lecturers, advanced and constantly updated training programs; which bring out many benefits for schools, students, families and the communities.
Lecturers and instructors are professionals with rich knowledge and experiences in the construction areas. Besides teaching staff from HCMUT – Bach Khoa, there are lecturers from prestigious partner universities of HCMUT – Bach Khoa coming to jointly enrich the program experience for learners.