Blended Learning MBA - Miami
Full time, Part time
USD 1,990 / per credit
26 Oct 2023*
Earliest start date
* round 1| October 25: round 2| January 10: round 3| March 20: round 4 | April 24: round 5: Rolling
Earn a top-ranked MBA while balancing your personal and professional life. Advance your career with practical courses in business management and entrepreneurial leadership that you can put into practice immediately. Grow your network with a cohort of impressive peers and engaged faculty.
Earn an Entrepreneurial MBA in Miami
Babson’s Blended Learning MBA combines real-time online classes, face-to-face sessions in Miami, and virtual collaboration with peers and professors. Each Miami cohort stays together throughout the core curriculum, completing approximately half of the coursework online. Explore courses in special topics such as entrepreneurial growth, global enterprising, and social innovation.
- Make-It-Happen Mindset: Classes focus on experimentation and analysis, helping you develop an entrepreneurial mindset you can use to solve complex problems right away.
- Miami Hub: Face-to-face sessions with Babson faculty are held three times each semester, from Thursday through Sunday, at our Brickell Avenue campus in downtown Miami.
- Find Your Balance: Plan to spend 25 hours each week on class discussions, readings, and group work. There is no coursework during the summer.
- Designed for Working Professionals: Complete 46 credits in 21 months while still working full time.
Alumni of Babson’s Blended Learning MBA are making an impact in companies of all types and sizes, including:
Amazon / Aviation Capital / Baptist Health South Florida / Chewy / Douglas Elliman / Expedia Group / Jetstream / Sabadell Bank / Santander / Visa / Warner Music Group / Zapier, and more.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.