MBA Asian Institute of Technology - School of Management
AIT School of Management offering the top ranking MBA in Thailand. The MBA curriculum is a comprehensive program designed to provide conceptual, analytical and personal skills to help prepare participants to be effective managers in an international business environment. It is interdisciplinary, combining elements from engineering, economics, social psychology, and management fields.
Our MBA program encourages participative learning and uses a variety of interactive learning methodologies so that the students are able to learn latest management concepts, techniques, and tools, and more importantly, to develop skills and attitude of listening and understanding others, holistic thinking, collective decision making, communicating and negotiating.
To develop managers with an international perspective who can manage strategically in order to ensure organizational competitiveness and growth in a dynamic technological and business environment.
- Offer opportunities to learn in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment;
- Develop an understanding of and ability to apply modern management techniques;
- Develop relevant competencies in identifying, understanding, analyzing and effectively solving the management challenges and problems in both public and private organizations;
- Offer international and multi-cultural exposures to various management systems and experiences, through our access to excellent international networks of partner institutions in Europe, America, and Asia;
MBA Program Structure
The MBA curriculum is comprised of 10 required courses of 3 credits each (30 credits) and 6 credits MBA Project with an option for 12 credit Research Study.
1. Accounting for Decision-Making
2. Business Analytics for Management Decisions
3. Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
4. Corporate Finance
5. Leadership and Organization Management
6. Managerial Economics
7. Managing Technology and Innovation
8. Marketing Management
9. Operations Management
10. Strategy and Corporate Sustainability
Project / Research Study Option
The MBA degree program has two graduating options – MBA Project option and Research Study option. The minimum credit requirement MBA Project option is 36 credits and for Research Study option is 48 credits.
MBA Project option is designed for those who wish to pursue careers in the private and public sectors as well as work in consultancy. The MBA Project focuses on managerial planning, decision-making, and problem-solving in organizational contexts.
The Research Study option is recommended to only those who are interested in an in-depth study on specific topics.
- hold a bachelor’s degree (4 years) or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study from an institution of recognized standing;
- minimum CGPA 2.75 in undergraduate degree;
- possess an acceptable level of English proficiency*.
- Minimum one-year relevant work experience (critical for scholarship award)
- Scholarship applicants may be required to appear for an admission test.
*AIT programs are conducted in the English language, the Institute’s official medium of all communication. Applicants need to produce evidence of proficiency in English by submitting one of the following international test scores: TOEFL or IELTS. The expected scores are: TOEFL Internet-based 79/ computer-based 213; IELTS 6.0.