MBA Arden Study Centre, Berlin
The programme aims:
- Evaluate and apply the necessary management and leadership skills required to succeed in the contemporary business environment.
- Explore the analytical challenges presented by “big data” sets.
- Evaluate the contribution of technology to inform the development of innovative strategic plans and competitive advantage.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of relevant technology relevant to contemporary business management and transformations.
- Reflect upon work experience (if any) and work collaboratively with peers to develop and evaluate strategies for success in the contemporary business environment. (Students who lack work experience will be exposed to live case studies to gain an appreciation of how the business world works.)
- Professional Practice in Business & Management
- Competitive Strategy
- Financial Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Leading People
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Transformation Project
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts are available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- Standard entry: A first degree or equivalent at 2:2 level or above. Work experience is not required for degree holders.
- For students whose English is not their first language, IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or equivalent.
- Alternatively, evidence of the previous study in English; a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted.