Executive - Style MBA Alliant International University
Provide students with the opportunity to obtain an MBA delivered executive-style in one year and work for two years at one of our partner hotels. Thanks to grants and an interest-free payment plan, we have created an affordable program for students looking forward to studying and working in the USA.
The program is offered at both the Los Angeles and San Diego campus at Alliant. It is taught in an executive format: online synchronous weekly classes + in-person class sessions once a month*.
*(2 to 3 days in-person attendance on weekends or weekdays to be decided)
- Earn an MBA from Alliant International University
- Secure a two-year paid position at four- and five-star partner hotels which can cover your personal expenses, living, and tuition costs
- Grant offered by EduConnect USA
- Easy bi-weekly deferred tuition payment plan
- Opportunity to grow academically and professionally during the two-year program
- Admission and placement process
Employment in the USA
- First Year (CPT): Students work part-time (up to 20 hours/week) while studying toward their MBA and receive a salary to help pay for their tuition.
- Second Year (OPT): Students work full-time during the second year of the program to enhance their experience through practical training. Most students will earn middle management positions.
About EduConnect USA
EduConnect USA was founded in 2021 to create and promote new programs combining education and real work experience. Our company is a hybrid between a cultural exchange company with visa expertise and an international recruiting agency.
EduConnect USA makes funding for this Executive-Style MBA program easier by offering bi-weekly payments.
Program Tuition Fee
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.