MBA Global Hospitality Management
Al Rayyan International University College (ARIU) in partnership with University of Derby
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
QAR 105,000 / per year **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* rolling admissions
** non-refundable, application fee: QR 1,000. Tuition fees may be subject to change
The MBA Global in Hospitality Management Pathway
The MBA Global in Hospitality Management pathway is designed to match your existing experience, current role, and future plans. The foundation provides a thorough grounding in strategic leadership, financial performance management, global operations, markets and resources, business research methods and data analysis.
The MBA Global Hospitality Management pathway focuses on current industry trends, hospitality operations management, service quality, and customer experience management.
- A first-class educational experience where you will gain the strategic knowledge, vision, and confidence to innovate, challenge, and lead change
- The MBA Global in Hospitality Management is designed to match your professional experience and ambitions
- Flexible routes for you to achieve your qualification, with full-time and part-time delivery options
- The MBA Global in Hospitality Management is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which means you can apply for Chartered Manager status on completion of your studies
- Experiential education through real-world practical scenarios drawn from across the global hospitality business sector.
- The opportunity to undertake a corporate placement project instead of a traditional dissertation
- Accomplished faculty with extensive management and leadership experience with influential global networks to open doors for you
- Mentoring and coaching support will enhance professional development and help build vital attributes for career success
Managers who can perform, think, and act from an international perspective are in high demand. The MBA Global in Hospitality Management has been designed specifically to meet that demand; nurturing leaders who are creative, dynamic, and innovative – ready to excel in senior positions worldwide.
The MBA Global programme will transform your business thinking as you work towards the world’s most recognised management and leadership qualification. Challenging both academically and practically, it will strengthen your professional profile so you can solve complex business problems and inspire change within the industry.
There are multiple routes to the MBA to give you maximum flexibility and choice. You can study full time for one year or part-time for two years.
This pathway focuses on current industry trends, hospitality operations, service quality, and customer experience management.
- Strategic & Financial Performance Management (20 credits)
- Critical Perspectives in Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Global Strategic Operations, Markets & Resources (20 credits)
- Transforming Personal Skills (0 credits)
- Business Research Methods & Data Analysis (20 credits)
- Service Improvement and Business Performance in Hospitality (20 credits)
- The Global Hospitality Experience (20 credits)
- Career Coaching & Mentoring (0 credits)
How you will learn
We deliver a dynamic study experience, taking you beyond the classroom to apply learning to real-world business challenges, including the delivery of practical solutions. You will be inspired by a mix of:
- face-to-face and virtual lectures
- case studies
- role play
- online discussions
- enquiry-based learning
- problem-solving activities
- industry seminars and conferences
- guest speakers
- visits to various business organisations
In our engaging learning environment, you will receive individual support from faculty. We provide you with key reading and research resources, and you can make the most of the University’s online teaching portal.
How you are assessed
Our wide-ranging assessment methods are designed to enhance your transferable skills, personal, and professional development. They may include:
- computer-aided tests
- research projects
- work-based reports
- case study analysis
- reflective reports
Our structured approach to formative assessment means that you will receive ample feedback on your progress throughout the MBA.
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
For Qatari students, sponsorships of companies to cover the full cost of attendance are available.