Upon graduation from our Weekend MBA program, you will receive a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from our AACSB accredited FAU College of Business that will prepare you to assume leadership roles.
Florida Atlantic University's College of Business is accredited through the doctoral-level by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB). Fewer than 450 business schools worldwide have obtained AACSB accreditation at this level.
The Weekend MBA Program features:
- A convenient Saturday-only schedule so you can earn your MBA without interrupting your career,
- An MBA from a SACS accredited University and AACSB accredited College of Business,
- A Specialization in International Business,
- A support staff to assist you with the back-to-school extras: financial aid, registration, company tuition deferrment, etc.,
- An installment payment plan, and
- Access to Federal and State Financial Aid Programs.
Faculty and Staff
Weekend MBA professors are selected for their expertise and interest in teaching. The majority have doctoral degrees from AACSB peer institutions, industry and consulting experience, and research publications in their field.
Staff administrators are available on-site each Saturday to assist Weekend MBA students.
Weekend MBA Entrance Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in business or business prerequisites
- A "C" or better in business prerequisites
- Grade point average of 3.00 in the last sixty undergraduate hours
- GMAT score of 500 or higher
- An advanced degree (master's or higher) from an accreditedcollege or university may be accepted in lieu of the GMAT.
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017