The program is aimed at managers from Central Europe who wish to succeed in the EU markets and gain more experience in the European region, but they prefer weekend courses. WMBA shall provide them with theoretical background and practical experience of leading trainers of two prestigious MBA schools: Maastricht School of Management and CMC Graduate School of Business.
Why should one study WMBA at CMC?
Today's globalized and dynamic global market requires managers who are equipped with the up-to-date knowledge of management disciplines and are able to apply this knowledge in international trade environment. It is these managers who are then able to move any organization into the uncertain waters of global business, placing it on the market inbetween the real competitors. Such managers WMBA program helps to train.
The program primarily offers experienced managers the opportunity to obtain the full MBA degree without having to interrupt their careers. This MBA program raises the standards of management knowledge and practice of executive managers through the study of management theory and practice, based on decades of experience of two prestigious schools MSM and CMC. Our MBA participants are given the opportunity to share their expertise with fellow international students and experts from both schools. By modern and innovative approach to education we consistently encourage students to critical thinking and provide challenges to their previously gained experiences and skills. We try to balance management theory with practical experience in a multicultural and multidisciplinary setting. This approach, combined with an emphasis on develpment of the participants’ leadership skills and individual approach to students, makes studying Weekend MBA program a unique life-time experience.
The Weekend MBA program has been designed for 24 months and consists of four segments:
First, students start with a Foundation segment, providing a solid knowledge base in each of the major management disciplines. This part forms only about a fifth of the whole program, since the emphasis is primarily on the practical education and on encouragement of students to critical thinking.
The following Core segment is composed of executive management disciplines with a focus on global aspects of today‘s business, based on decades of experience Maastricht School of Management.
The Specialization segment is aimed at training experts in the field of international business.
4. Master Thesis
The program is completed with a Master’s Thesis based on the current business research project of your choice. This is to be prepared under supervision of personal coach of each individual student.
Characteristics of Weekend MBA program:
- Top-quality and outstanding reputation of course providers,
- AMBA top accreditation,
- Challenging selection criteria,
- Complete MBA study with weekend sessions,
- State-of-the-art curriculum,
- You study in the Czech Republic and the Netherlands
- Possibility to acquiring international contacts in the whole world
What is required to study WMBA:
- At least Bachelor Degree,
- At least three years of fulltime work experience,
- Proficient knowledge of English evaluated by TOEFL* or IELTS**,
- Two recommendation given by persons, who are well acquainted with the applicant’s work and are in the position to judge the candidate’s abilities to pursue a Master’s degree,
- Proof of working experience – statement form employers stating the applicant’s position and job responsibilities.
* minimum 550 points Paper-based test, 213 points Computer-based test and 79 points Internet-based test
** minimum score 6.0
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 12, 2017