University of Leicester MBA
Whether in UAE, KSA or Lebanon, managers need to be multi-taskers. They need to understand how to motivate staff and how to get the best performance from people; how to market their products or services and meet the demands of their consumers; how to implement processes and systems; and how to manage budgets and understand the impact that financial performance has on strategic decision making. Crucially, they need to understand how all of these activities fit within the context of a rapidly changing, global marketplace. Pursuing a competent course like an MBA, Middle East and Levant business managers can see a significant improvement in the way they handle responsibilities.
When you, a Dubai or Middle East resident, join the Leicester MBA, you will be able to combine online and face-to-face learning to suit your needs. The online learning environment lets you study anytime, anywhere, whilst the annual Leicester Masterclass and regular residential workshops held at the Global Centres help you hone the skills that are best-practised face-to-face, giving you unparalleled opportunities to gain cross-cultural experiences. The Global Centres are located in the UK, the Middle East, Southern Europe, and East & West Africa, so you can stay close to home or travel the world to broaden your horizons.
University of Leicester
The University of Leicester is ranked in the top 1% of universities by 'THE' World University Rankings. It was ranked 2nd for Business & Management Studies by the Guardian in 2010 and is consistently ranked in the top 20 in other major national tables including the Times Higher Tables of Tables and Sunday Times.
Times Higher Awards Winner 2007 – 2013.
The MBA programme is offered via part-time distance learning, supported by the University of Leicester online portal Blackboard.
• An Undergraduate Degree from an approved institution and equivalent to a UK Honours Degree OR an acceptable professional qualification, such as CIMA or ACCA.
• At least 3-5 years relevant working experience.
• Possession of either the University of Leicester’s Diploma in Management or the University of Leicester’s Professional Diploma in Management.
• English language proficiency – an IELTS Test of 6.5 with 7.0 in writing OR a TOEFL Test of 250 (Computer)/575 (Paper)/90 (IBT) OR
• Should you not possess an Undergraduate Degree and wish to apply, you require demonstrating at least 10 years relevant managerial work experience.
• Human Resource Management (HRM)
Program taught in: