The Faculty of Economics and Business of the UDC offers a Master's Degree in Management and Business Administration (MBA) Oriented mainly to eminently practical training in the field of business management.
Why study the degree
The fundamental attraction of this Master's degree is its teaching methodology, fundamentally oriented to the analysis and resolution of the real problems that the company executives have to face in their daily practice.
The case development in a participatory group dynamics that recreates the real operation of a company is the basic axis of the teaching methodology. The practices and the workshops of managers are didactic contributions of great dynamism and interest for a student who wishes to have training of high level in the world of the business management.
What is learned
The MBA aims to develop in students a set of core competencies from which are detailed general and specific competencies:
- Possess and understand the knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
- Students should be able to apply acquired knowledge and problem-solving skills to new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multi-disciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments from information that, incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
- That the students know how to communicate their conclusions, and the latest knowledge and reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
- Students must possess the learning skills that enable them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
Structure of the Study
One of the fundamental foundations of the Master of Management and Management MBA consists of the constant collaboration with companies, business institutions and professional managers. The training is totally aimed at the practice and proof of that is the applied teaching methodology, based on professional trainers responsible for directing the cases proposed to the students.
The basic objective is for the MBA to become an intermediate step between academic training and business. To do this, they try to establish the ways of collaboration that make possible both access to the labor market, and the change of direction in the aforementioned market.
- Management workshops
- Company game
- Surrounding analysis
- Company law
- Marketing direction
- Financial address
- General management
- Human Resources Management
- Family Business Management
- Information systems. ICT Management
Master's degree work
Professional and academic outputs
Professional environment in which it is located
We will train business management professionals who will have to develop their profession in environments characterized by their complexity and dynamism.
In this sense, a robust training in the classic fields of management (commercial, production, organization, finance, logistics, information systems, etc.) will be combined with a practical orientation that makes the course an attractive option for students who wish Orient their professional life by the company.
Professional and academic outputs
This master's degree gives access to the doctoral program that is taught in the Faculty of Economics and Business of the UDC.
In addition, MBA graduates will be trained to hold management positions of companies and organizations in the management of the different functional areas, as well as to carry out initiatives in the creation of companies.
The student of the Master in Management and Business Administration (MBA) will preferably be graduated in Business Administration, Business or Economics. Likewise, it is oriented to any university degree that tries to develop its professional activity in the world of the management of companies.
Common access requirements
In order to access the official master's degrees, it will be necessary to have an official Spanish university degree or another issued by an institution of higher education of the EHEA that provides in the country issuing the title for access to master's degrees.
Likewise, graduates may be admitted according to educational systems outside the European higher education area, without the need for homologation of their degrees, after the UDC proves that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and empower In the country issuing the diploma for access to postgraduate education. Access in this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous degree that is in possession to the interested person, or its recognition for other purposes than to study the master's degree.
Program taught in: