The Trinity MBA is an immersive programme designed to challenge your thinking and realise your potential. A unique focus on sustainable leadership, entrepreneurship and live action learning gives you the knowledge and skills to accelerate and transform your career.
This one year full-time programme is an invigorating and transformative journey. Our internationally recognised and top-ranking programme opens doors to exceptional career opportunities and to our global community of business leaders.
The single most differentiating feature of the programme is the focus on live action learning. You will undertake 3 full-time projects focusing on real strategic issues in a range of companies. The programme is also designed to develop your leadership skills and self-knowledge. You will be assigned a highly qualified personal coach to guide your through a range of psychometric tests focusing on the key areas required for professional and personal growth.
Programme at a Glance
- Start Date: September 2017
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 16 taught modules and choice of electives. Teaching includes a mix of lecturers, guest speakers, live action learning, projects and workshops
- International Residency Weeks: Belgium (mandatory), China (optional) and South Africa (optional)
- Average Age: 32
- Average Work Experience: 9 years
- Number of Nationalities: 17
- Ratio of Women to Men: 45:55
Who Are We Looking For?
Trinity Business School students come from a diverse range of undergraduate disciplines and arrive from locations across the globe. Our ambitious students are ready to embark on a successful and fulfilling career path in business by learning new skills and enhancing existing ones. They take away an awareness beyond profit to include the impact of business on the wider economy and society. We expect our graduates to ‘put in more than they take out’ of the economy and society throughout their career.
- A first- or upper second-class honours degree, or equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
- Two academic referees
- Work experience (optional)
- An IELTS or TOEFL Score: Non-native speakers will need an IELTS score of over 6.5, with no band below 6; or a TOEFL score of over IBT 90. If your primary degree was in English, you can ignore this requirement.
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 8, 2017