The University of Toledo MBA Program
One of the best in the Midwest, the MBA program at The University of Toledo features affordability and flexibility that help you expand your skills and opportunities without interrupting your career. The college's history of excellence in practise, relevant education based on cutting-edge research and business engagement will take your career to the next level:
- The college is among only 15 percent of business schools worldwide that are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- The UT College of Business Administration is the only AACSB-accredited business school in the country to offer a specialization in professional sales at the graduate level.
- Most of the MBA classes are offered at night, allowing students to complete the degree at their own pace without interrupting their careers.
- An MBA at UT can be earned in as little as one calendar year by completing 11 courses.
- The college has the highest number of faculty to receive the prestigious UT Outstanding Teaching Award.
- The college's John B. and Lillian Neff Stock Trading Room is one of only 30 facilities in the United States that offer students live and delayed feeds from all of the world's stock exchanges.
- Business students have exclusive access to four, 24/7 computer labs; 108 wireless laptops for check out; and free color printing - not to mention print and online access to The Wall Street Journal.
Going Beyond the Classroom
In addition to engaging classes and expert faculty members, the MBA program features special opportunities and resources to enhance your education and career.
- Corporate Graduate Assistantship Program - Through this innovative partnership, highly qualified students work 16 hours a week at a local company while pursuing an MBA full time. Recent organizations include ProMedica Health System, Therma-Tru Doors, SSOE, Mercy Medical, Paramount Medical, and Goodwill.
- Graduate Assistantships - Several MBA students are employed by the college to assist in office operations, project management, and helping faculty with research and instructional development activities. In addition to a stipend, graduate assistants receive a waiver for six to 12 credits of tuition charges.
- Alumni Connections - As an MBA student and future graduate, you'll be connected to the network of College of Business Administration alumni. The college's alumni affiliate group has won several awards for "Affiliate of the Year" from the UT Alumni Association for its active social event schedule and continuing college involvement.
- Business Career Programs Office - The office organizes on-campus recruiting, resume reviews, walk-in advising, mock interviews, and the biannual Business Career Fair, which attracts more than 90 companies.
About the School
Developing Life-long leaders For the World of Business For more than 75 years, The University of Toledo College of Business Administration has offered more than a business education - COBA offers a bu ... Read More