Take the next step in your career with an MBA from Sussex. Become an effective business leader with ideas that matter, and gain the skills to put your ideas into practice.
Why study your MBA at Sussex?
Embarking on an MBA is a big decision. You’ll want to get it right, choosing a course that suits your ambitions and goals, and a university that supports, inspires and challenges you.
- The Sussex MBA is a globally-recognised qualification that can propel you and your career.
- You enhance your critical and strategic thinking, and gain the practical skills to apply cutting-edge business theory.
- Develop a range of management and leadership skills under the guidance of leading academic and industry experts.
- Learn from and with your cohort. Through teamwork you delve deeper into cross-cutting themes in the world of business.
- We have MBA scholarships of up to £5,000 on offer for professionals with management experience.
- Plus our accreditation and partnership with the Chartered Management Institute means on graduation you will be eligible for a CMI Level 7 qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership (subject to CMI moderation and successful completion of all mapped modules).
“Completing my MBA has not only given my CV a great boost, but it’s really enhanced my ability to talk credibly and confidently to senior stakeholders.”
Alexandra Hentschel - Event and Training Team Director, CEB Global
Membership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Students on the Sussex MBA benefit from automatic membership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence.
Your membership gives you access to resources including career development, industry mentoring, curriculum enrichment and more.
On graduation, you will be eligible for a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (subject to completion of all mapped modules). This qualification means you are widely recognised by employers as a manager with the ability to translate organisational strategy into effective performance.
Tailored to suit you
You can study the MBA either part-time or full-time, so you can tailor the MBA around your interests and learn in a way that suits you.
Our full-time MBA is a one-year programme and is ideal if you can take a year out from your job to focus on your studies.
Find out more about our full-time MBA
Study our MBA part-time so you can fit your studies around your work. Delivered over two years, you can apply what you learn directly to your day job.
Find out more about our part-time MBA