As one of the Top-10 business schools in the UK and one of the top 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation, we have a 40 year track record of developing innovative managers and successful business leaders sought after by leading employers.
Inspiring winners: inspiring leaders
If you want to be an elite performer in business, accelerate your career and learn how to maximise business performance, the Loughborough MBA is internationally respected and will help you achieve your career ambitions.
Learning alongside an international cohort of experienced managers, you will share fresh perspectives on similar problems and build lasting business networks.
Being a winner is a mind-set. It’s about seeing opportunities in challenges and then having the skills to exploit them – from exporting to new markets to getting the most out of your team, we equip you to manage complex challenges and lead decisive, innovative changes to capitalise on opportunities through smarter ways of working.
The fast track
With intakes every October, we offer three ways to study:
- Full-time over 1 year, for maximum career-acceleration
- Full-time over 2 years with 45-52 week internship, for the chance to maximise your practical exposure with employers and build your UK job prospects
- Or you can study part-time over 2-3 years, designed for working professionals, typically based in the UK
We offer three ways to study: full-time over 1 year; full-time over 2 years with internship; or part-time over 2-3 years. All MBA students study the same taught modules.
The Loughborough MBA is aimed at experienced professionals looking either to advance their careers and make a real difference to the organisations they work for or to lead their own successful businesses.
Successful applicants must hold either a Bachelor’s degree from a UK or recognised overseas University, membership of an approved chartered institute or a Diploma in Management Studies.
See our full list of International Qualification Equivalencies for all countries. Degrees must be obtained from a university or institution recognised by Loughborough University. Please contact us to clarify if required.
We believe that your experience adds value to the classroom. That's why we are exclusively looking for applicants with:
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Substantial achievements and leadership potential
- Academic ability
- GMAT not required
The requirement of a degree or similar qualification is occasionally waived for those who possess significantly higher levels of experience and achievements – in which case an interview and test will normally be required.
MBA English language requirements
- The University’s requirement of a minimum IELTS result of 6.5 overall average with at least 6.0 in each component (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking).
- Applicants without the required IELTS result may be made a conditional offer such that they provide the University’s standard IELTS requirement as above.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 9, 2017