The full-time MBA programme builds on over 50 years of teaching and research at Frankfurt School, and successful experience teaching Management Masters and Executive MBA classes.
The MBA’s unique study model relies on the diverse corporate connections at Frankfurt School to give participants a smooth transition to their post-MBA careers. It follows the participant-centred-learning concept developed by Harvard Business School and covers the areas of management and leadership important for successful professional careers.
- Global student body and international weeks abroad
- Comprehensive Career Development programme and intensive language training
- Participant-centered learning approach with case studies (Harvard method)
- Outstanding faculty and strong business network
- Modern city campus facilities in the economic heart of Europe
The MBA programme is an intensive 15-month experience split into two 6 month semesters on-campus followed by a 3-month thesis either on- or off-campus.
Throughout semester 1 to 3:
Career Development, intensive German language training, executive meetings in the Boardroom
- First degree (Bachelor ́s or equivalent)
- Excellent written and spoken English (TOEFL min 90 IBT, or equivalent)
- At least two years relevant work experience
- GMAT / GRE or Frankfurt School Admissions Test
We grant an “Early Bird Discount” of 5,000 and 2,000 Euro for all applicants who applied by November 30 and February 29 respectively. In order to be considered for the Frankfurt School scholarships, your application needs to be completed by May 31.
The final application deadline is July 31st.
Late applications may be considered from strong candidates after the final deadline at the discretion of the admissions committee and dependant upon place availability.
Start of the Program
The Master of Business Administration programme begins in October each year. For non-EU applicants who require a visa to enter Germany, please keep in mind that it can take up to two or three months to obtain the necessary visa.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 27, 2017