An MBA for young professionals from any industry with strong leadership potential who want to remain full employment and benefit from world-class MBA education in Frankfurt, the economic heart of Europe.
International and German young professionals from any industry with strong leadership potential who want to remain in 100% employment and benefit from world-class MBA education.
The Part-time MBA is a 21-month program with core and elective modules delivered over the first 16 months followed by 4 months to complete an MBA thesis. The program is designed for young professionals to work full-time and study-part time. In 4 semesters (spread over 3 calendar years) the program requires 68 teaching days of which 34 are working days. Two modules are offered in block weeks (Monday-Saturday), one of them at a top business school in Asia. All other courses take place at the FS campus on extended weekends (Thursday or Friday until Sunday). The program starts in October each year.
- The diverse student body and international week abroad
- Individual leadership coaching
- Participant-centered learning approach with case studies (Harvard method)
- Outstanding faculty and strong business network
- Modern city campus facilities in the economic heart of Europe
- First degree (Bachelor ́s or equivalent)
- Excellent written and spoken English (TOEFL min 90 IBT, or equivalent)
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- GMAT / GRE or Frankfurt School Admissions Test
- 31 January- 5,000 Euro early-bird discount
- 30 April- 2,500 Euro early-bird discount
- 31 May - Scholarship deadline
- 31 July - Final admissions deadline
Frankfurt School scholarships
There is a limited number of partial scholarships available for The Frankfurt MBA. If you apply for a scholarship by May 31, your application will be considered for funding by the Scholarship Committee. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates with outstanding academic or business track record or excellent performance during the admissions process.
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of a business, management, banking, and finance.