The University of Bradford School of Management is one of an elite group of less than 1% of business schools with the "Triple Crown" of accreditations (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS). The School is consistently ranked by the Financial Times as one of Europe's Top 60 Business Schools.
Our Executive MBA in Dubai is one of the first and most highly regarded in the UAE, fast-tracking the careers of many of the region’s leading business professionals since it was first established in 1996. Studied part-time over 2 years, the programme is aimed at ambitious managers who want to study while they work. A flexible structure of 3-day block weekend teaching every 4-6 weeks, and supported by distance learning, allows you to plan your study effectively and minimise any disruption to work. Taught by our international fly-in faculty, the programme is delivered at the first-class educational facilities of Dubai Knowledge Village.
You will have the opportunity to study up to 3 elective modules at Bradford or one of our partner institutions if you wish. The list of available modules changes every year but will be made available to you after enrolment.
All our MBA programmes are made up of three stages:
- Core modules – designed to help you get back into learning and provide fundamental knowledge of management principles and theory
- Elective modules – provide an in-depth understanding of specialist topics that are essential and relevant to the contemporary commercial world. Students choose those that are of most interest or greatest career benefit
- Management project – enables you to put the knowledge and skills gained throughout the programme to practical use on a relevant management issue
Teaching is in blocks of three days every 5-6 weeks using a variety of learning and teaching approaches, including lectures, case analysis, group work, individual and group problem-solving research. Assessment is typically through a blend of assignments and examinations.
- Induction and Personal Development Portfolio
- Business accounting
- Business economics
- Business research
- Corporate finance
- Managing people
- Operations management
- Strategic management
- Management and Professional Development
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
Choose 4 from a range including:
- Business simulation
- Capital markets and investment management
- Consumer behaviour
- Corporate marketing
- Corporate social responsibility
- Financial risk management in European banking
- Global supply chain management
- International business in emerging economies
- International business strategy
- International financial management
- Innovation and intellectual property
- Management of change
- Management consulting
- Management information systems
- Managerial leadership
- Marketing communications
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Project management
- Services Marketing
- Sustainable operations
*Module information is subject to change.
The management project is an integral part of the Bradford MBA and is often the most challenging and rewarding part of the programme. At the end of the taught programme, you put into practice what you have learnt by investigating and reporting on an important management issue or opportunity. If you are sponsored by your employer, the project can relate to your workplace. Otherwise, you may choose to use the project to deepen your knowledge of a different sector or organisation, or as a stepping stone to your next job. The project findings and recommendations are then written up in a 15,000-word dissertation.
Throughout the project, you will be guided by an experienced academic and you will have access to the School of Management Effective Learning department. The Effective Learning service often proves to be very useful providing students with a clear understanding and guidelines on what is required in order to successfully complete their project.
For more information about The Bradford Executive MBA in Dubai please visit:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 31, 2017