Who we are
By holding regular seminars and conducting promotional campaigns (IGEC Educational Forums and Road Shows), we have established close contacts with the major sponsoring bodies in the MENA region and signed several contracts to recruit students abroad. Regular advertising and promotional campaigns, which have attracted a large number of students, has given us a good indication of the potential number of students likely to attempt joining abroad universities. IGEC has been working with King Abdullah Scholarship Program (KASP) for the past ten years, during which we placed thousands of students in reputable international universities in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and the UK.
The wide vision and perfect visualization of the IGEC management and consultants help IGEC emerge as MENA’s fastest growing educational consultancy with widest options in Global Education.
In summary, IGEC provides the following student recruitment services:
- Counseling students about courses at a university/college.
- Consultation to universities/institutions.
- Generic and specialized training courses.
- School Seminars and interviews.
- Education Exhibitions and Forums in MENA.
- University/college placement.
- Processing and procurement of student visa.
- Payment through our office of tuition fees, etc.
- Discounted student air tickets.
- Accommodation reservations.
- Airport pick-up reservations.
- Pre-departure briefings.
Study an MBA
Outstanding business leadership meets you when you graduate with the Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Newcastle. With brand new on-campus facilities or an all-inclusive online program guided by business leaders and academics, the MBA is designed to challenge you and build your capacity for business excellence.
The MBA attunes you to a higher understanding of business management decision making, marketing, organizational behavior, accounting and finance processes, strategic management and the international business arena.
Why study with us?
- Earn professional credit - The MBA is one of the few programs that recognizes relevant professional experience and may result in credit being granted for up to two courses.
- Flexible study options - Courses are run in trimesters and students are provided with an opportunity to study at a pace which suits their personal and professional lives.
- Study at NeW Space - NeW Space, in Newcastle’s CBD, provides the optimum environment for you to excel in your studies.
- Combine your MBA with another master degree in Marketing, Applied Finance, International Business or Human Resource Management and you can graduate with two degrees in less time than it would take to complete them separately.
- AACSB Accreditation - The University of Newcastle's Business School (NBS) has received AACSB Accreditation, earned by fewer than 5% of the world's business programs
What you will study
Our newly designed MBA is designed to propel you towards success. It reflects the latest in contemporary management practice, providing six fundamental courses covering the foundations of modern business; money, markets, and people. More advanced core courses in leadership, strategic management, and corporate governance provide pivotal insights into the dynamics of modern organizations.
In addition to the core courses, you will have the choice to specialize in one of the following areas:
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Management
- Applied Finance
- International Business
- Health Services Management
- Co-operatives and Social Enterprise Management
Alternatively, students can create their own course program, selecting their preferred areas of study from over 70 elective courses.
Entry options and duration
Do you have qualifications or experience beyond the minimum entry requirements for a Masters Degree? If so, you may be able to complete your degree in reduced time and at a reduced cost.
You’ll be ready to apply your strengthened strategic focus and embed your outstanding business management capabilities in real-world business opportunities. The University of Newcastle’s MBA program delivers the skills, and will inherently build your confidence to enable you to reach for those senior and executive leadership roles.
Our graduates range from company executives, self-starting entrepreneurs, public sector leaders – in reality, the range of opportunities that have opened up for our alumni are limitless.
Given the University of Newcastle’s strong focus on international business, consider the reality of a leadership role in a global corporation located locally or abroad. Position yourself as someone capable of furthering the international standing of Australian-owned industries.
Engage with industry
The University of Newcastle’s MBA is delivered by some of our leading strategic thinkers. Business, academic and professional practitioners combine to provide you with tangible real-world learning experiences. The course is deeply-rooted in industry engagement and business networking opportunities that expose you to challenges that can lead to remarkable workplace prospects on graduation.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 18, 2018