What sets this program apart?
- Two degrees from two world-class programs: an MBA from Sasin and a Master’s in Industrial Engineering from the Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
- An integrated curriculum focusing on business management, and analytical and technical skills
- Practical experience with industry partners through internships combined with a Master’s Thesis
- Access to two extensive alumni networks and corporate partner networks
- Extensive career opportunities with SCE Corporate Partners
- Opportunities to receive generous scholarships and fellowships
SCE Program Overview
With the importance of information technology and the overwhelming data in today’s business environment, quantitative analysis has become a key competency in business management. Managers and executives must use quantitative methods in business decisions to be competitive now and in the future. At the same time, industrial engineers specializing in quantitative technology need appropriate business skills to fully understand and apply the proper technologies to solve real-world business problems. The Sasin Chula Engineering Dual Master’s Degree Program (SCE) bridges the gap between engineers and management to produce graduates with the right blend of business knowledge and quantitative skills to match current local and global needs.
Graduates from this two-year program receive an MBA from Sasin, the first internationally accredited business program in Thailand, and a Master’s in Industrial Engineering from Chulalongkorn University, the oldest and one of the best engineering programs in Thailand.
Industry partners play a key role in the success of the SCB program. Sasin and the Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Engineering work closely with industry partners to ensure that the SCE program is always relevant and is meeting practical industry needs. Industry partners are also be involved in the internship and thesis portions of the program. They work with Sasin and Chula Engineering to provide scholarships and fellowships to qualified applicants and for their employees.
The Sasin – Chula Engineering Edge
Graduates from this two-year program receive an MBA from Sasin and a Master’s in Industrial Engineering from Chulalongkorn University, two world-class degrees. These two degrees equip graduates with the knowledge and tools from business management and industrial engineering to take their careers to the next level. At the same time, the curriculum emphasizes the importance of applying state-of-the-art knowledge to solve actual industry problems. This emphasis is highlighted during students’ master’s thesis.